Infinite Flight Nostalgia

Alright so i can’t remember what year it was but in the early stages of IF (Space Shuttle) you had to buy/download aircrafts or airports. I remember i found a glitch to get all of them for free but then it would go away after 24 hours. Thought i would put this out here to see if anyone remembers.

8 Likes

I do remember that, I was just talking about on discord. I have little memory left but some still pertains.

3 Likes

haha! that was me we were discussing about.

2 Likes

So proud of younger me for purchasing the 777-300ER :)

5 Likes

images (12)

13 Likes

Wow, that A380 look more worse and badly model than current version (outdated but better modeling)

3 Likes

LMAO that A380 looks even fatter than it is

2 Likes

My comparison

15 Likes

images (12)

8 Likes

Ah yes, the good ol’ days of IF. :) 2011-2015 were nostalgic…even though I didn’t join until around 2015 lol

2 Likes

When people say the A380 was never reworked… I still remember flying that awful balloon-like “A380” around San Fransisco

4 Likes

Wow… I wish I had that “pleasure”.

1 Like

Surfing the old FDS website and found these 2 photos:

Same spot, different time:

12 Likes

And that isn’t even that old, taxiways didn’t have the yellow lines ons them for a long time

3 Likes

I can revisit the old days, as i have an older version with a few regions and aircraft downloaded on an older iPad. To be honest, the older one’s water texture was superior to todays

3 Likes

The old 787 model kinda gives me Vietnam flashbacks…

1 Like

I remember when you had to buy regions and different aircraft!!

I remember I purchased the 77W, A319 & A320 so whenever my sub ends, I can always fly them :)

3 Likes

It’s so bright 😵‍💫

Ngl, I love global, but the old ground textures were easier on the eyes. The progress is great tho

This logo was everything.

3 Likes

i wish i could go back in time and play old IF again

1 Like