Infinite flight nostalgia

Yes, that old Virgin Atlantic 787 was dreadful. 787 rework was absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

I’m from the Space Shuttle time haha, remember a lot the socal being used every singles day! I remember the ever first 787, without any rework, i remember that KHAF was such a used airport back in pre-global. when i started IF didn’t has ATC! It was some recorded pilot voices that were playing in the cockpit, good days

3 Likes

i remember that to…

1 Like

2 Likes

they should bring back the Space Shuttle, I miss it so much!

1 Like

omg that would be amazing

1 Like

Can we take a moment to pay our respects to missions in general. I remember flying them and thinking

Oh man, they are never going to remove these!”

Little did 10 year old me know, I was going to get screwed over.

2 Likes

Also, when you could fly every aircraft without paying 10 bucks a month.

Seriously man, that’s my precious allowance money.

1 Like

Rememer when you could be able to buy aircraft seprately

yess, I bought the A330-300 and some time later IF went global, and I couldn’t use my A330

1 Like

I bought the i belive it was 777 300er, when my suscription runs out i still have it in solo

I bought all the aircraft apart from the 767 and the and the 777-200ER and I do t have them when I do t have a pro subscription

Very odd, but cool how tou bout em all, thats alot of planes to fly back then in solo, i used to get bored with the 777 in the regions like having denver surrounded by water

1 Like

I only bought 2 regions and just did hundreds of circles on them and yeah I spend a lot of money buying the planes

Another thing i remember was having “terrain maps”

2 Likes

oh i remember the terrain map!

1 Like

I miss the super decathlon. 😭

Yea i coukd have seen alot of potential with the decathlon

The good old days…when I flew in 97 Knot crosswinds in a Super Decathlon! So much fun. When water looked more realistic. When KNUC was the most popular airport! Ahhhh…the good old days!

2 Likes