Infinite Flight Noise and Lag Issue

Hey there Infinite Flight Community! So on my infinite flight app, I’ve been experiencing some type of bug where it would make a crackling noise, and start lagging badly. It also causes my infinite flight to crash. This started about 1 or 2 days ago. I’m wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue, and why it’s happening, because it doesn’t happen on any other app that I use on my device.

1 Like

Hi there, can you help us out by providing some more information.

What device are you on?
When you say crash are you talking plane crash or the app crash?
Does it happen every flight?
Have you tried turning off the device and turning it back on again?

So I’m on an IPad 2 I think.
And I mean like the app crashes.
And yes, it does happen every flight.
Yes I have tried that, but it doesn’t work.

You can try to back up any replays you need and uninstall and reinstall the app from the play store. You will have to reset your settings so be sure to write down your graphics and other settings.

The ipad 2 is from like 2011 unless there’s a different one but if not, that ipad is well under the device requirements and about 6 years behind on updates… Tbh if you’re using an ipad 2 i am baffled that it even lets you play online, but it could be the lack of RAM and the fact you’re on what 9.3 and that could be causing issues

Ok. I’ll try doing that and see if it works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.