Infinite Flight News Instagram!

Hello there! :) @Belfast_spotter and I would like to announce Infinite Flight News! An Instagram account that was set up for any News and Tutorials related to Infinite Flight. These include, but are not limited to:

• Any Infinite Flight Tutorials
  • Moderator Promotions
  • Anything new about LiveFlight
  • New or upcoming features
  • New app updates and details

Visit our account here:

8 Likes

What would the difference be with the “Announcements” category?

1 Like

I asked David, he said to keep it in #general

2 Likes

But what would the difference be between the Instagram account with the Announcements category in here.

2 Likes

Quote by David; “You are of course, welcome to create your own page and share any public information we post about Infinite Flight. That’s perfectly OK.”

1 Like

I don’t want to put words in their mouth (so correct me pls if I’m wrong) but they’re probably doing it for fun, which they’re entitled to have

2 Likes

What I sent to David:

Hello, recently, I’ve been thinking about making an Instagram account that announces any major news for Infinite Flight, for example: a new Moderator, New Aircraft photos, Update releases and whatnot. The reason I’m asking you is because I think this would really advertise and promote Infinite Flight for any junior pilots who may be interested it buying the app to develop for their future with such as realistic flight simulator,
Thank you for your time,
Patrick

I never said they couldn´t do it, I asked what was the difference between Announcements (in here), and the new Instagram account.

2 Likes

The Instagram account is for all the people not here on the forum so they can stay updated aswell as us here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.