Infinite Flight Movie - Soar (Just the trailer for now!)

Hey guys!

I just finished crafting another Infinite Flight Movie. Currently, it is sitting at the hold short line, with its strobe lights on, ready to be cleared for takeoff! However, its company traffic (the trailer) has landed and is taxiing the full length of the runway.

Anyway, I filmed this in Solo, using a diverse fleet, including our very own Queen of the Skies, the 747-400. I used various airports like EBBR, KDEN, KORD, KLAX, KSFO, KSAN, and more. This amazing piece of work includes shots of the beautiful California coast, Colorado mountains, and other beautiful things that you have to see the video for.

Now that the commercials are over, here is the trailer. Check back soon, and I will post the actual movie!

All feedback on this video is immensely appreciated, as it will help in the crafting of much better movies later on. Please let me know what you thought below!

16 Likes

Stunning mate. I’m also making an IF movie, still editing it together 😉

1 Like

Thank you very much!

And, awesome! I’ll definitely check that out when it comes out.

2 Likes

I wonder when I should post the actual movie? Could be tomorrow, could be in three days…

you never know…!

1 Like

It’s passed midnight here and I was already falling asleep but I decided to watch this before I do and it woke me up. There just something about great trailers that wake me up.

2 Likes

Nice job mate 👏

1 Like

Like the reference, but thats not how it works! Strobes are on after you enter the runway.

2 Likes

Cool video man! I like how the music fades out at the end!

1 Like

Right! I got this mixed up because I’ve seen takeoff videos of real planes with their strobes on at the hold short (after they’re cleared).

Thank you!

Thank you! I thought that would be better than it just suddenly cutting out. I couldn’t decide if it was unnecessary or not, so, thanks for the comment! 😁

1 Like

Wow, thanks! I think you’ve just won the Best Comment Award 🥇!

Thanks so much! 😁

1 Like

Very nice! Also what’s the track you used called?

1 Like

Or maybe it was so bad, you were having nightmares and could not fall asleep. You don’t truly know.

jk, good trailer

2 Likes

It is by Fearless Motivation, and its name is “Never Give Up” (Instrumental)

👍

1 Like

The actual movie has a different track to it.

1 Like

You have a true talent for editing. I would suggest bay be a more elegant title.

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means a lot!

Also, happy birthday! 🎁🎉🎈🎊

1 Like

Do you think you could please elaborate on “more elegant title”? I just am not sure what you mean 🙂

Infinite flight movie is very generic. You could call it “the blue skies of simulation” or something like that.

1 Like