Infinite Flight Movie - Game of Survival

A movie I’ve been working on for a while now, several formation shots were taken with fantastic people in the community.
Be sure to give it a watch, enjoy.

91 Likes

Please don’t let anything stop you from making another video, the transitions, the panning, the shots everything was absolutely stunning. Outstanding video, perfect music tempo, just gonna bookmark this thread and watch it again and probably again and again, that was honestly one of the best videos i’ve seen in a long time.

13 Likes

Absolutely well done video! Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Wow !!! What an excellent Movie i really love it. Amazing job. Keep working you will do great things @InfiniteFlightGuyYT !

1 Like

Jaw… dropping…🤩😧😮😮😲😲

1 Like

Incredibly done, wow!

1 Like

One word;

WOW!

Truly astonishing! Keep it up!

20 Likes

Damn that was amazing, gives @Nate_Schneller a run for his money. Keep it up mate!

4 Likes

LOVE. THIS.

Thanks for sharing! Absolutely incredible work.

22 Likes

That’s INSANE

All that’s need to be said ^

2 Likes

This is amazing! Definitely the best IF movie I have ever seen!

5 Likes

Im not even surprised of this movie because I already knew its gonna be a masterpiece🤫

1 Like

Well done with the music very impressive! One of the best vids for infinite flight I’ve seen . Too bad they couldn’t use this on the App Store trailer epic!

3 Likes

100% the best IF movie out there

2 Likes

Haha thank you, Infinite Flight movies have always been in my mind ever since I’ve played Infinite Flight, making a trailer would be a dream come true.

1 Like

It came to me to chill, very good yet but the soundtrack … I have to clap my feet because my hands are holding the phone, excellent work.

Honestly wasn’t expecting much when I clicked on the video. I was mistaken. I’ve watched it three times now.

So well done. The music, the cuts, the variety in clips. I loved every part!

I’d love to see another one! I can’t wait for your next video.

3 Likes

Just amazing more than amazing lost of words very well edited my friend

1 Like

Uhmmm it’s Infinite Flight Guy he’s AMAZING 🤣
(I am playing around 🙂)

1 Like

Amazing!!!

1 Like