Infinite Flight Movie - Born

1) My third addition to the collection. I am pretty happy with my results on this one as opposed to the other ones that I’ve created! I chose the title as “Born” since it would reflect new airlines and/or liveries in IF and in general!

2) Route: To my editor as always! Planes: Everything is displayed Liveries: Displayed again!
3) As always I hope you enjoyed my content, leave a like and comment! Even critique my content for further improvements!

8 Likes

It would seem it was blocked for copyright issues on my end…

1 Like

Oh, well how can i remove it then?

1 Like

Running into the same issue. @Neman_Rahmani Did you use a copyrighted song in your movie?

2 Likes

Check the copyright of the resources you used and make sure to stay legal :)

1 Like

Well how can I check it? (On YouTube?)

1 Like

Well I checked my YouTube account it seems to get removed! How can I get it back

1 Like

I used another song in my first video and was owned by Eurovision Song Contest. And this one is also owned by Eurovision song contest. But the problem is that the song was originally posted on s different YouTube account which is the company that produced that very song. And I think they mistook me to take their song (meaning the company, Platinum records or something) while I actually used the Eurovision variant of that song.

1 Like

Yep saying copyright infringement

1 Like

Well how can I make it legal?

1 Like

Either get permission to use track or remove the track

I have submitted a request from YouTube to the owner. Because in my opinion, my video goes under the “fair use” principle which is that I can use others’ tracks in my video without permission. Well, I hope that it can get unblocked since I fulfill the requirements of the rules!

It’s a shame that you can’t watch the video anymore. It was definitely a good short film.

1 Like

Yeah! Well, let’s see what the owner responds with!
I have made 2 more videos just as entertainment for me and you guys here in the community and just to learn some basics and be better at video editing!

So YouTube (or more specifically Platinumrecords) gave their final verdict to not let me use their song even if it goes under the “fair-right/use” principle. So I am sorry for not showing you guys my video!

Well you can check out latest video here!

Same here.

1 Like