Infinite Flight Monthly Recap | Your Infinite Flight News, Once per Month. | Third Edition

Written and edited by Christian Church (@nativetoalaska)

Greetings! I’m Christian, the Editor-in-Chief at the Infinite Flight Monthly Recap. We’re now three for three, with the launch of our third edition (Lot’s of T’s, no?)! This edition looks back on February 2022 and what’s been happening around Infinite Flight and the forum, including an interview of community member @Robertine. Enjoy!

Read the Second Edition (January 2022)
Read the First Edition (December 2021)

16 Likes

I loved reading that! I can’t wait to see what the next edition has in store for the community.

2 Likes

Very nicely presented!

3 Likes

My favorite article by you to date! 💙 💛

1 Like

Oh wow, haven’t seen this before lol, this is cool :)

1 Like

Thanks @Zhopkins, @Robertine, @MxP and @skye for the kind words! Grateful I can provide something others enjoy.

2 Likes

Really cool! can’t wait for the next one!

1 Like

No problem, looking forward to the next one!!

1 Like

nice article !

1 Like

Awesome article! The writing tutor in me loves to see innovation and creativity when it comes to writing in general, and this is exactly that!

There are definitely some things I would improve on in your writing(nobody is perfect lol), (sentence structure seems to be a problem) but you’re off to a good start! I look forward to reading the next one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.