Infinite Flight Maps

Looks amazing ! Great job guys 😄👍

1 Like

Will you do states in Russia on the map?

3 Likes

and how would startan preflight operation
In this time if assistance kindly
For more information PM me
I can flight without an app some times as wat I said kindly meaning norrmil @more than

1 Like

Read it says it all right there

2 Likes

Looks amazing. If only we could have no instagram comments about the A350, I’d be all set 🤣

2 Likes

Interesting, least to say.

3 Likes

@Ryanairy55, I’m not sure, but Val did explain in the blog article that states/province borders will be added for larger countries (U.S., Canada, etc.). So I’m not sure if Russia’s states are being taken into account. We’ll just have to wait and see! 😉

4 Likes

I hope this comes out in 19.04!!

4 Likes

Aha!!! A teaser for 3-D buildings?

4 Likes

Looking great, and what’s even better is that that map opens up new opportunities such as adding terrain. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future.

8 Likes

Congratulations on the baby @ValXp! Thank you for putting time into the simulator!

3 Likes

Let’s just take a moment to realize how great looking Nova Scotia is now 😍😍

4 Likes

Sick maps bro

1 Like

It looks so nice, we can actually see islands and airports won’t be in the water! Great map devs, hope to see it in IF soon!

4 Likes

So glad to see a new map in the works, it’ll be VERY helpful! 🥳😄

Cheers!

3 Likes

This looks amazing! Can’t wait until it comes out, great work Val!

2 Likes

Yay! finally small islands aren’t left out!

3 Likes

@ValXp the map is such an overlooked feature, and I’ve never really understood why. Thank you so much for your dedication and hard work for these last two years. I’m sure if you didn’t want to you wouldn’t be doing it. So thank you, I really appreciate it

5 Likes

I can’t wait for this to come out, it’s always bugged me how the map has look so weird and misshaped, but due to your much appreciated hard work me and many other people will feel much better

2 Likes

Awesome job to ALL who work so hard to make Infinite Flight what it is today! And to all that complain…Well, just shut up! Be excited about what you have now and what is to become.

1 Like