Infinite Flight Maps

Wonderful article!

I’m pretty sure @BigBert10 isn’t happy SFO is on the map… lol

9 Likes

Squeaky noises have come out!! I am super excited for this. I was not a fan of the old map but this new one seems awesome! Thanks IF for making my day!

3 Likes

Indeed I’m not 😡

9 Likes

Indeed where do my trip and spawn

Hit shall

1 Like

Awesome, btw will the FIR boundaries be added, and can the country line and states line be show/hide just like the airports, VOR things on map? Once again, thank you for the hard work! Looks great >_^

2 Likes

So many great updates and plans are coming!! It’s incredible, nice work and keep doing the work you do!!!

2 Likes

Thanks to @ValXp for his work on this! Can’t wait for the terrain to be reintroduced, but for now I am happy with the more detailed coastline and the knowledge that behind the scenes work is done so well!

1 Like

Looks amazing ! Great job guys 😄👍

1 Like

Will you do states in Russia on the map?

3 Likes

and how would startan preflight operation
In this time if assistance kindly
For more information PM me
I can flight without an app some times as wat I said kindly meaning norrmil @more than

1 Like

Read it says it all right there

2 Likes

Looks amazing. If only we could have no instagram comments about the A350, I’d be all set 🤣

2 Likes

Interesting, least to say.

3 Likes

@Ryanairy55, I’m not sure, but Val did explain in the blog article that states/province borders will be added for larger countries (U.S., Canada, etc.). So I’m not sure if Russia’s states are being taken into account. We’ll just have to wait and see! 😉

4 Likes

I hope this comes out in 19.04!!

4 Likes

Aha!!! A teaser for 3-D buildings?

4 Likes

Looking great, and what’s even better is that that map opens up new opportunities such as adding terrain. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future.

8 Likes

Congratulations on the baby @ValXp! Thank you for putting time into the simulator!

3 Likes

Let’s just take a moment to realize how great looking Nova Scotia is now 😍😍

4 Likes

Sick maps bro

1 Like