Infinite Flight Maps

No, it still appears to be a work in progress.

7 Likes

This would be cool to have

1 Like

Oohhhh! This looks cool!

1 Like

The article was a nice read, giving insightful information about the new map in the works. One of my favorite features I hope to see are the gates being visible, just like that SFO pic. Other than that it still seems like there is a decent amount of progress being made and I hope that this map is a game changer.

2 Likes

Very exllecent Val, your work are awesome. Cannot wait to see this come in the future.

1 Like

We thank you all for your recent work. Infinite Flight is growing and bringing a new era to mobile flight. The XCub, A350, Cessna 172, A320, A-10, global, ATC, advance maps, Servers that literally hold by the thousands…

2 Likes

Oh my good lord!

Now this was totally unexpected!

5 Likes

Fantastic article, Jason! Thanks for sharing the insight, and thanks to Val too. I’m greatly looking forward to the upcoming map!

4 Likes

Wonderful article!

I’m pretty sure @BigBert10 isn’t happy SFO is on the map… lol

9 Likes

Squeaky noises have come out!! I am super excited for this. I was not a fan of the old map but this new one seems awesome! Thanks IF for making my day!

3 Likes

Indeed I’m not 😡

9 Likes

Indeed where do my trip and spawn

Hit shall

1 Like

Awesome, btw will the FIR boundaries be added, and can the country line and states line be show/hide just like the airports, VOR things on map? Once again, thank you for the hard work! Looks great >_^

2 Likes

So many great updates and plans are coming!! It’s incredible, nice work and keep doing the work you do!!!

2 Likes

Thanks to @ValXp for his work on this! Can’t wait for the terrain to be reintroduced, but for now I am happy with the more detailed coastline and the knowledge that behind the scenes work is done so well!

1 Like

Looks amazing ! Great job guys 😄👍

1 Like

Will you do states in Russia on the map?

3 Likes

and how would startan preflight operation
In this time if assistance kindly
For more information PM me
I can flight without an app some times as wat I said kindly meaning norrmil @more than

1 Like

Read it says it all right there

2 Likes

Looks amazing. If only we could have no instagram comments about the A350, I’d be all set 🤣

2 Likes