Infinite Flight logo off-colour

It’s very hard to see, but since the forum “upgrade,” the Infinite Flight logo at the top of each post is off-colour from the default colour profile. Just getting this out there so the @moderators or Phillippe could see.

Zoomed in picture: (I made it pixelated inside of Photoshop so you could see the distinction more clearly).

1 Like

I can’t seem to spot the diff…

10 Likes

I noticed this earlier too although I just shrugged my shoulders.

1 Like

You need to be on desktop/tablet and scrolled down the page

1 Like

Post this in the forum upgrade topic

3 Likes

Haha, thanks a lot, now I can’t unsee it. That is either some sharp eyesight or an impressive level of obsessive compulsiveness. Or both.

10 Likes

It’s both. I aced an eye test at an optometrist yesterday, and I have the slightest touch of OCD ;)

2 Likes

Damn it @bensonb I can’t stop looking at it now aha, good spotting though!

2 Likes

Actually I’ve seen that before… It could get easily fixed. :)

2 Likes

I may being blind but there’s no difference whatsoever.

2 Likes

It’s present on the desktop version only. Discourse offers the liberty to include another logo version for the mobile users as seen in the screenshot below. :)

1 Like

At least it’s not the worse case of CDO - that’s like OCD, but the letters in the acronym are sorted alphabetically, like all letters should be.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how many times you’ve said that @epaga! 😂😂😂

1 Like

I do see a sliiiight difference. Dang “ClearType-less” logo rendering. I could notice it even more if ClearType came for pics as well.

2 Likes

Keeping count, huh? In that case, you may have CDO, which is like OCD, just…

2 Likes

I’m confused… what’s the difference? I have to be on Pc or tablet to see it?

The logo background is #193040 while the bar background is #1f3342.

1 Like

Lucky me, I can’t see it! (Tablet)

1 Like

It looks fine to me…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.