Infinite flight loading times upwards of 45 mins

Hi there, I am concerned as to why infinite flight has loading times of up to 45 mins, I am concerned with the app more than anything as to the fact that the iPad is fully updated, and so is the app, I have tried restarting the app and restarting the device, deleting the app and reinstalling it, and also disconnecting and reconnecting to the Wi-Fi. Despite all of this the app is still in loading times of up to 45
Mins, this issue just started and is really annoying because when I pay a lot of money for a subscription and what I paid for is not working I feel like I got robbed, I know that is not the intention but that is what is essentially happening right now. iPad 8th generation and IOS 17.2

1 Like

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues.

This seems to be the first report of its kind.
45 minutes isn’t normal. Quite the opposite.

Have you checked the quality/speed of the network connection?
Have you tried a different (Wi-Fi) network?

The app needs a stable connection in order to work properly.

You stated this just started happening.
Maybe a service provider is experiencing a temporary data interruption somewhere?
Your Wi-Fi is just the first piece of equipment on a very long list of network nodes between you and IF’s servers.

There could be a temporary outage anywhere along the route.

Start with checking your current connection by using an app to test the speed.
Also try a different network.
Hope this helps.

This has happened to me before as well but only when trying to fly with particular aircraft, this was a week ago and has seemed to have stopped.

Thanks for all the help, this seems to be a poor Wi-Fi connection at my house, thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, this loading time was in a 787-9 in the aeroEuropa livery so idk if this is a plane issue because now I’m trying to spawn at IAD in a 737-800 and it won’t spawn so… I’ll check my Wi-Fi I guess…

You’re welcome. 🙂
I hope you’ll find a way to improve the Wi-Fi performance so you can enjoy the app again. 🤞