Infinite flight loading screen

Reset the Mobile It could be an option.
When I do it on IOS it helps me!

1 Like

My phone does not lack updates, I have a year three months. with different wifi and with the wifi of my phone. IF is with the latest update

1 Like

already did

DId you try the cache clearing procedure exactly as listed?

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Hope to solve it soon mate!

Yes i did @schyllberg

Does this happen regardless of airport you choose? Try one far from the one you’ve been trying up until now.

Yes, this is happening in all

I think I’m going to have to reinstall :´(

Unfortunately it seems to be the case, I’m afraid.

1 Like

In a while reinstall and if the problem continues I will notify you, if it is solved I also advise you to close the post

1 Like

I’ll probably be asleep by then, but fortunately we have great moderators & community members around here in case you’ll need further assistance :)

5 Likes

Yes, thank you very much for the support, I trust that this problem will be solved

2 Likes

Thank you all for your support, the problem was solved by installing the app, thanks also to the the moderator and staff member, @Chris_S and @schyllberg for their great help and attention
You can close the post, if you have another problem I will notify you in private
Thank you and greetings
Happy flights

1 Like

You can close the post

1 Like

Glad to hear it is working again!

1 Like