Infinite Flight Livery Routes

Quick question. What routes do we use with the Infinite Flight liveries?? They are in the game but I don’t know where to fly with the livery.

1 Like

Wherever you please. They’re obviously not based off a real world aircraft so they’re not the most realistic liveries. So maybe use them as private jets :)

4 Likes

I suggest treating them like private jets, fly them into whatever airport that can handle them

1 Like

The IF liveries are like private liveries. For me, I imagine myself transporting some buddies to different places. Short haul, long haul, whatever.

1 Like

That’s unrealistic.

That’s the point of the liveries… what else are they for?

Is Infinite Flight an airline with established routes? No.

3 Likes

How?

The IF’s livery is virtual, there are no established routes for them.

Ok so I can pretty much fly whatever route without having to worry about realism

1 Like

If I wanted to fly Basel - Ajaccio for example, I would fly with EasyJet because the route is operated with that IRL.

Exactly. Have fun!

1 Like

We’re talking about IF livery though…

Feel free to PM me for further discussion.

1 Like

Ok thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome :)

1 Like

Oh, I think I misunderstood the question then. In that case, I suggest using them on routes you want to imagine. Like I used it for when I flew Montreal - Samedan since that isn’t a real world route.

2 Likes

Use it for whatever route you want! Doesn’t matter :)

And no one will think less of you if you use it on a route that is operated by a real world airline.

6 Likes

Ok thank you!!

4 Likes

My personal favorite Infiniteflight Livery Aircraft is the Cessna Citation X, I love flying with it around the Bahamas and Hawaii! Flying over New Zealand is nice too! Have fun!

❤️

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.