Infinite Flight Live Photoshoot

Hello Infinite Flight Community, I am looking to put together a photo shoot for the whole community to take part in one of our live servers. As of right now I am looking for people who are interested in helping me set this shoot up. Please reply to this if you are interested in helping out. This thread will be updated with positions that are needed to make this work such as photographers, ATC etc…
No dates or times are given yet, just looking for volunteers to set it up!

—Stephen Michael
N80991

Two words. Time zones

9 Likes

@AllegiantAir is currently hosting a fill the airport event in SoFlo, if you want to you can check out the Link. I’m pretty sure he’ll be taking pictures also, and I’ll be atc for that event.

1 Like

Ah yes, those will be decided along with other important details.

—Stephen Michael
N80991

I’d be interested in something like this

1 Like

Will pm you here in a bit :)

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea. Maybe FDS could even put some pics on the App store and Google play store, showing how cool live is :)

I could help if you need…

1 Like

I will also contact you here soon as well

1 Like

Depending on when/where this event is I could show up for the photo. No guarantees though, as I don’t know all the details yet.

@Stephen_Michael
Still haven’t received a Pm yet. I want to be part of this !

I will be taking pics and editing them! This is some of my previous edited photos.

I am interested in taking photos or be ATC. The last time I took photos with other members was about 1 month ago :)

IMG_0759

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.