Infinite Flight Legacy Flight

What is IFAEE? @NetJets_Nick

I don’t know of anything such as IFAEE…
I do know of something called IFEAA. We are the largest and the first group to come out tin support of GA.

2 Likes

You guys and your little virtual made up groups 🤦‍♂️

15 Likes

I don’t see the problem with there being two GA-related groups.

2 Likes

Took the words from my brain.

1 Like

I knew it! You want your own don’t you 😂

2 Likes

Let’s stop the arguing here. If you guys are going to merge and want to work together, brilliant. If you both want to coexist, also fine, nobody owns the rights to the idea of a group based around General Aviation. Either way, take it to PM. This isn’t the place to argue about it and people don’t want to see it. Thanks.

15 Likes

Thank you, I really didn’t want this to happen and I want unity among all of us GA lovers here! 🙃

3 Likes

I’d also like to vote yes… but it gliched out and now it won’t let me 😃😃

Oh … sorry 😐 I missed it
Anyway a great idea and I hope it becomes a reality

1 Like

@Cpt_Chris… MaxSez: Please delete the term “IFGA” and chg it to
"IF Legacy Flight" Hopefully this will cool the jets of those jealously guarding there dominion!

@NetJets_Nick… The Legacy Flight don’t steel. Unless you have a franchise or copywriter on the tern “Group” an apology is expected. WE wish you every success with your endeavor.

@oscar_mur… You where advised by PM this AM that our Flight has no interest with merging with you or establishing a VA.

For All: Let me make it perfectly clear. The “IF Legacy Flight” is a voluntary free form gathering of interested IF members flying Legacy Route around the world made famous by PanAm & TWA, There are no members persay, thus no Kings or Queens. Its catch as catch can participation by the GA community as Events are published/announced by NOTAM. It starts when and if IF Global launches in the near term.

{If you have questions pls address them to Cpt. Chris and me by PM.} Out!

9 Likes

IFEAA??? Never heard of them, what does it stand for?

1 Like

Infinite flight experimental aircraft association, a GA club

1 Like

Guys, I dont want this thread closed. Please stop going off topic.

3 Likes

For Global I want to do a cross country flight and I think it’ll be fun for us to do a group flight flying a cross country!

2 Likes

Can we please take the off-topic discussion away from here…it’s just clogging up what was a reasonable thread.

8 Likes

I like that more groups and people are starting to see the great world of GA! 🙂

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

What about an option that says "I don’t play GA that much but sometimes play it and I still want it to be made?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.