Infinite Flight Legacy Flight

So, yesterday i spoke to @Maxmustang about an idea, this idea will not be a VA but a group like IFAE. We need a people that are dedicated to GA and GA only, especially for global there are people that dont want to be cruising at FL360 in a 787 doing a 12 hour flight to the other side of the world. But before we even start the this Max & I would like to know if the community wants this group, poll will close next week. So for any of you GA lovers, vote yes for this and take part. Many flights in Legacy GA routes will be done in Legacy Flight once global flight is released. Thank you!

• Yes, i would like for this GA group to be Made, i am a GA lover and want to exprience legacy GA routes in a group with other GA lovers
  • No i dont want this group to be made, Turbo Fans Only!

0 voters

10 Likes

Sorry, but it’s “Max and I”.

Definitely a good idea by the way!

5 Likes

Abbreviation for General Aviation

3 Likes

To be honest, I think that this would be a stronger idea once more GA aircraft are implemented in the game. OR once there are a few reworks done on existing aircraft.
If either of those two happen, I think that this group has a lot of potential and the ability to be one of the biggest and fastest growing groups in IF.

5 Likes

I’d be interested in joining this. Nice idea Chris, and Max. Too bad he goes to sleep at 10:30 everyday though so he can’t chime in LOL. Lovin’ the A-10 profile pic Chris as well. Keep us updated!

4 Likes

Sort of a Virtual Flying Club rather than a Virtual Airline? I like the idea as am looking forward to exploring more of the IF world as well as learning some new techniques to improve my flying skills.

4 Likes

This is an awesome idea. I would love to see this group go into play I would completely join up with it.

1 Like

I’d be in, love GA. I have a list of good global GA routes too

1 Like

Umm,…I accidentally voted for the wrong one… I meant to vote for the top one but pressed the bottom 🙄. Silly me. I think this is a good idea though.

1 Like

Just click the top one :)

@Cpt_Chris this is a very good idea.

3 Likes

Oh finally! Been waiting for this to happen #GAforlife

I’ll join when it’s ready!

1 Like

Good to see more groups dedicated to GA!

MakeGAGreatAgain

2 Likes

If you wanna support GA, just join IFEAA. We are going to stay active after AirVenture creating fun events for all the community to enjoy!

5 Likes

I love this idea!!! I’d definitely join. If you need any help in any way setting it up please do let me know!! @Cpt_Chris @Maxmustang

1 Like

Nick, we’re doing something different here than what IFEAA does, we’ll commence with the release of global! Thanks all poll closed.

2 Likes

So you’ll be doing the same type of thing as IFEAA after global comes out?

2 Likes

Not really, thats like saying one VA is doing the same as another, they will be doing different operations etc etc.

This isn’t the same as VAs. By reading the description in the first post, he is basically stealing IFEAA’s mission and goal. IFEAA is already the group in support of GA in Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

Whats wrong with having more than one GA group?

1 Like

You don’t see two IFAEs or two Delta Virtuals do you? If we divide ourselves in support of one thing, we will never be truly united on the issue. Meaning, we will have different stances depending on which group you are part of and having one group would mean stronger support all together!

5 Likes