Infinite Flight keeps crashing

I am getting kicked out right as I get in the game is there a solution for this. Pls help I paid for the pro subscription pls

Hey there,
Could you explicate a bit on what you mean by “getting kicked out” (e.g. is your game crashing)? That way we can better assist you.

If by kicked out you mean the app crashing, try some of the crash tips mentioned up here. I would say reinstall it.

bro you try to reinstall it. It happened to me recently when i opened the app and i was automatically logged out then when i went in to sign in with my facebook account they showed that i didn’t had that email id linked so i got afraid first but uninstalled it and again downloaded it and it is working fine. Try it.

Yes my games crashed I get in the lobby, even before I look at the infinite flight logo I get kicked out. I mean not to the server but the actual game,

Yes my games crashed I get in the lobby, even before I look at the infinite flight logo I get kicked out. I mean not to the server but the actual game.

Good to know. So, have you reinstalled the app yet? Let us know how everything went afterwards.

@Nate_Schneller sent you a link to a very helpful topic, have you tried to read it?

Also we will need some more information in regards to your issue.
What device are you using?
What version of infinite flight do you have installed, and where was it installed from?
How much storage is available on your device?
What have you already tried to fix the issue?

1 Like

Ya it didn’t work cya but thnx for trying I got to sleep

1 Like