Infinite Flight Keeps Crashing

Hey everyone. I know there’s an issue, but after updating to IOS 13.3, it still crashes. Every time I’ve attempted to do a flight in the last 3 days the game has crashed. Was IOS 13.3 supposed to stop the crashing?

Device - iPad Mini 4
IOS Version - IOS 13.3 (Latest Version)

No, it was not.
What i bring up below still stands, until we say otherwise :)

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. Is there any other way to lessen the chances of crashing that doesn’t include turning the graphics down?

Soft Restart your device prior to flying. Basically turn the device off, then turn it back on before flying. It has improved things for me greatly :)

Very helpful for Long Hauls.

1 Like

I literally cover all of that in the topic i linked, please read that :)

2 Likes

I tried that, but it still crashes. It gets pretty frustrating lol

1 Like

Ok, thanks and sorry for the hassle!

Turn off Anti Aliasing. That’s the key setting that helped me be able to fly for more than 12hrs after 19.4

The reat is covered in the post @schyllberg linked above, give it read :)

1 Like

I’ve already turned it off.

Some have had success turning off 3rd party apps. Anything really that uses memory while flying should be limited until an update is pushed.

1 Like

Ok, the only other app I have opened is omlet arcade so I can stream.

Theres the culprit. You should see an improvement when not using it. If not then you’re going to have to wait.

1 Like

Closing down all background apps does help. The probability of IF crashing is higher if you have background apps open and running.

Let you device use all its processing power on If, not divide it between multiple apps.

1 Like

Streaming apps take a lot of resources. For now I would limit those until everything had been resolved.

1 Like

Ok, does the built in screen recorder take much storage?

I would stop all extra activity and then slowly add them back one at a time after a successful flight.

1 Like

Ok, thank you!

Storage and memory (RAM) is not the same.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.