Infinite Flight just got famous

25 Likes

This is cool!! Hopefully more big airlines show it off! Haha

Infinite Flight is that good that even an actual airline can’t tell the difference!

I wonder how I can book a seat like this next time.

3 Likes

I would be quite surprised if their social media team thought that the original poster climbed out on the tail in the middle of a flight to grab that picture though ;)

42 Likes

Funnily enough I think they actually thought it was a real image. If they think that is real then they should wait until someone does a photo shoot of a New A330 on IF

1 Like

Wow! That’s so cool! :D

That was posted on January 28th.

6 Likes

My comment was ironic! There is no way an airline would think it’s a real image… how would one even take a picture like this??

3 Likes

Like this? Duuh… ;)

15 Likes

This isnt the first time this has happend!

This one made it to O’Hare’s Instagram!!!

17 Likes

I’ve seen a fair amount on airport or airline accounts. Rlly impressive to see how far IF has come since the foundation. Copa’s ig post of IF is low graphics and the old SA scenery lol

6 Likes

Awesome!!! I remember when Air India used Infinite Flight for one of their presentations I think last year or two years ago!

Unfortunately I think they’ve noticed and taken it down. Although, still pretty sweet and cool that people mistake IF as a real life picture.

It’s still there, but the post was on January 28 so you’ll have to scroll down a lot to find it ;)

2 Likes

A mobile simulator is fooling actual airlines. Don’t underestimate us 😂

3 Likes

The new outside seating is getting some good use

It’s not there anymore so someone in their media team must feel very embarrassed right now

I doubt they actually thought it was real life ;)

This is actually a lot more common than you think. Heck if I remember correctly even Cessna reposted a picture of a Citation from Infinite Flight just after global was released.

1 Like