Infinite Flight Journal- Volume 1: Edition 2.0

Infinite Flight Journal- Showdown Rodeo

============================================================================

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! (The journal link is at the bottom for those who want it NOW!)

Today, the Infinite Flight Journal team is proud to present you guys with the second edition of our newsletter! It’s been in the works for the last two weeks, and we have some GREAT interviews lined up this time around for you all!

In this edition, we streamlined and compressed aspects of various sections a little more tightly together for an uniform look. As you’ve noticed, there’s also a nice big JOURNAL plastering on the front page, which does add a little more pizzaz. It still may not be the best thing, but we’ll add more stuff to it in the future, such as perhaps spiffing it to be orange, little things around the side, etc…

Like we promised you guys, Infinite Flight Journal will slowly improve after each edition… Well, we have a mailing list of sorts set up for you guys now! It’s not the best thing in the world, yet, but we’re eager to see the kind of response we would get in reception to this. If it’s consistent, then we will certainly move to better services. We also have working FB and Twitter pages as well, so we’re slowly expanding.

Email Subscription:

As usual, feedback would be very much appreciated regarding this edition. Do you like the cleanup a little more? What do you want to see in the future? What aesthetics do you think should be added? Do you enjoy the amount of columns and interviews within this newsletter? Those are all things we look for.

Infinite Flight Journal- Volume 1, Edition 2.0

Have fun, guys! @Maxmustang, @Rotate- I know that you guys have been eager for this one… :D

11 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Great work like always!

2 Likes

“IFAP” lol

1 Like

Great read. Informative content but needs a bit more proofreading for grammatical errors.

2 Likes

What happens in Slack stays in Slack ;)

2 Likes

2 Likes

@StikLover2… Josh… Never got to read the full package. Pad kept going off line, only got to page 2. Must be memory problem, multiple restarts & boots no joy. Pls EMail me a copy for my archives. Use my profile address. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks, Max

(Have signed up for mailing list for future editions.)

The time and research is evident. Fantastic work and I look forward to watching this project grow!

3 Likes

Josh for President !

2 Likes

Thank you Tyler! @Maxmustang We’ll make sure you get a copy of Edition 2 as soon as possible! Thank you

1 Like

@Zachary_Meir_Tish… Thanks, my best regards to the editorial Staff and all the worker bee’s that contribute to this exceptional effort. Max Sends w/gratitude.

Thank you for your feedback and support Max and everyone else!

@Maxmustang: Thank you very much, sir. Your support is much appreciated. I’ve sent you an email with the .pdf file itself and the docdroid backup link, so that should do it. Fingers crossed!

@anon66442947: I hereby hire you as my campaign manager!

@Chancho: We’re keeping the interviews unedited in terms of grammatical content. After all, can you imagine how different an interview with someone would be if we edited and fixed everything? We all know Max’s awesome way of speaking… Others’ pedantic tone… optimistic outlook, etc, etc… Everyone here is awesome- we don’t want to rob those guys of their fantastic identity! The occasional grammar thing might slip through in our regular sections once in a while, though… We’ll certainly get a few proofreaders in sometime- I can’t track every little word that runs past my eye.

@Rotate: Thanks for the advice! Yes, maybe I should’ve come up with something other than IFAP… I really didn’t realize what the transgression was until you happened to discreetly point it out… Lol.

@Carson, @benny1263, @Liam_Williams: Thanks, guys. We’re looking forward to delivering another awesome edition to you all. It’s gonna be awesome!

@Tyler_Shelton: Thanks for the support, boss. We all know how great of a fisherman you are… Keep the catches reeling in! ;)

3 Likes

I really liked this one, even if you fap.

1 Like

Suggestion: write about ILS approaches or trim in the next one, i think a lot of pilots would benefit from this :)

2 Likes