Infinite Flight is on TikTok!

In a bold move that we can’t really fully explain, we now have an official Tiktok account. Join us at @infiniteflightofficial if you dare. Lord, have mercy.

https://www.tiktok.com/@infiniteflightofficial

46 Likes

Jason felt obligated to join the growing number of social media managers memeing on Tik Tok and flooding comment sections 😂

I’ll have to check it out!

5 Likes

I can already tell that this is a goated Tik Tok channel. Awesome work who ever is making these Tik Toks 💪

1 Like

I’ve been forced into this against my will. Please send help. Credit goes to Dan for the videos so far!

34 Likes

There’s no turning back now, welcome to the dark side 😈

2 Likes

Misha’s fingerprints are all over this. That’s always the case with PR moves you can’t fully explain.

11 Likes

Nice to see the social media reach expanding!

However, under absolutely no circumstances am I installing tiktok, nor clicking on their links. I said back in April that tiktok is an abomination and should be purged, and I still stand firmly behind that. Smh my head

15 Likes

Oh Misha….

1 Like

Seconded.

It’s also banned in my country so, well…

But good on ya, for the expansion of social media!

7 Likes

Infinite flight on TikTok. Interesting move even though I think the social media apps they have currently are good enough. :/

2 Likes

Never have I ever felt so jealous towards India. Oh well, if it makes Misha happy, so be it. I guess onlyfans with beta leaks is the next logical step, but we’ll need @infiniteflight_17 to do market research first.

17 Likes

You have completed your journey to the Dark Side

I wholeheartedly agree. Btw have you seen this?

7 Likes

I agree. TikTok to me is just, annoying and I will leave it at that.

3 Likes

Accurate description of TikTok.

7 Likes

I better see some casual server videos lol

For the record, Dan is in charge of Tiktok as he is the resident expert. I only installed it because I was forced 😂

It’ll be lots of fun though. If it’s not for you nobody understands that more than me! Steer clear with my blessing.

7 Likes

Well I do pray for the millions of users on their FYP who are rn crying coz of all the cringy content on TikTok. Now infinite flight has re solved this issue

Imma drop a follow on my other TikTok account. Yes I do TikTok, flame roast me rapid fire if u want 😏🙄😂

1 Like

thumb_boomers-millennials-and-gen-z-cant-do-anything-without-our-57868831~2

16 Likes

@Kirito_77 isnt a TikTok a short form video that includes cringy content??

4 Likes