Infinite Flight is on Apple's Top Charts in the US

Under the “Paid” category, Apple has ranked us in the top 150 apps on their store!

Congratulations to the devs!

69 Likes

Indeed well done. Bearing in mind there something like 10,000 apps being in the top 150 is good

6 Likes

That is only for your country. But yeah, IF is mostly to be found in the top charts for months if not years.

4 Likes

Just imagine where it will rank once global is released

17 Likes

Fixed the title. Completely forgot about that.

Awesome! Where is AeroFail on the charts?

7 Likes

And X-Plain. Pun is very much intended.

12 Likes

Sometimes it comes top 10 where I am - not today though!

2 Likes

I remember once before seeing it at 78 but then it disappeared… Glad to see it’s back!

2 Likes

I’m not surprised! It’s a great game!

1 Like

Okay so I asked my brother back in India to check for IF on the Indian App Store and look what he found 👇👇

11 Likes

He claims to be playing IF but I don’t think he has touched it ever since I made him buy it (forcefully) 😜

1 Like

It’s 131 on the UK App Store!

1 Like

Here in the UK, IF beats off the likes of GTA 3, GTA Vice City and Rocket League to be 110 in the charts.

1 Like

1 Like

Not GTA, but rocket league yes. It’s mainly played on consoles not on a Apple device.

1 Like

Ah this is iPad charts.

1 Like

In Indonesia, Infinite Flight isn’t even in Top 500 (Paid Games). And of course AeroFail, and some other weird simulators have higher ranks than IF :/

For those who are interested. I just selected 4 countries though (3 of these were mentioned several posts above). Statistics are from January 2 only, the graph with lines is of the last 30 days.

10,000 apps?

There are over 2,000,000 apps on the app store

3 Likes