Infinite Flight is a great present

Today is my birthday and I don’t really care much about presents or things like that but I did decide to treat myself to renewing my IF subscription and have enjoyed spending much of the day flying. I got a real world private pilots license 20 years ago but have not flown in many years due to the expense. However its so awesome that we can experience a lot of what makes aviation so great right here in IF. IF has made it so I can still enjoy aviation even if I can’t actually get in the cockpit. Also its wonderful to have such a diverse community here, even if I just see other people flying in the app I love feeling like I’m not enjoying it alone. I love seeing where you are all flying. So anyway, great work IF staff and community and thanks for helping to make my birthday more enjoyable.

31 Likes

Nice! Glad to hear you got what makes you happy on your birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic time using your birthday treat. 🎉

4 Likes

Just stop there 😎

Happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself.

1 Like

happy birthday🥳

2 Likes

Happy birthday, and glad you’re enjoying your IF sub!

1 Like

Happy birthday! 🎉 🎊 🎈

It is the perfect present. For every occasion, really. I bought Pro for myself for Christmas.

I bought my crush IF, and once she learns to fly, I’ll buy her a Pro subscription so we can fly together (how romantic ;)

3 Likes

Its crazy how much enjoyment you can get out of this sim. Today I hopped in the TBM and decided to say the hell with gps waypoints and went straight needles from TFFR with initial intentions to land at St. Maarten until I saw the hellish approach queue which brought me to the decision to go to St. Croix instead (flying radials of course). Tried my best to fly the full ILS procedure into St. Croix and never used the gps at all. I love that something so simple can be so fun.

4 Likes

happy birthday and happy new year

1 Like

Happy birthday buddy… You’re right! IF is a great simulator needless for fancy devices and expensive equipments… This simulator with reasonable prices has satisfied our passion to aviation and allowed us to enjoy flying and exploring the world…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.