Infinite Flight is $0.99 on the App Store?

Definitively!

1 Like

I think it isn’t cool for thoses that paid 5$, anywhere if they think they can add a lot of news pilots on the simulator it will be nice :)

3 Likes

However we pay £75 for a year and individual aircrafts within different other Simulator games on IOS or Android you have to pay for separately, so in or fairness IF has got s point to lower pricing, however they are sort of competing with for example RFS.

3 Likes

Yes that’s right I think they want to compet with RFS that is for the same price

1 Like

Paying £5 for about 4-8 aircrafts on solo is quite expensive and also the subscription may put off people playing the game because of how expensive it is, because they never knew of the global before buying the game it’s self.

3 Likes

This is a limited time promotion. More info is coming.

53 Likes

Well, its very generous in my opinion!

2 Likes

I bought it when it was $5. In 2018 or 2017 I’m not sure though.

@Ben_W, I know it’s legit so expensive. I tell my friends and they think IF is awesome and cool until they see the price then they be like, WAT DA HEK?

1 Like

I see where you coming from, totally agree.

2 Likes

Outrageous. I demand my $4.00 back immediately.

I have to put this here, but I am obviously being sarcastic. I had a few misunderstandings because of it… ;)

17 Likes

Yeah but RFS is laggy and buggy. I tried it. Great scenery then a hole somewhere on my first time. I only seen 2 holes in my 3 years playing IF.

1 Like

That’s true

1 Like

Personally I ether want 4$ back or more non-Pro scenery (Preferably Texas), or more aircraft but I would like both scenery and aircraft,or Money back.

3 Likes

It’s 1€09 in France. Usually 5€49.
It might be because of RFS - Real Flight Simulator that came out in the beginning of August for 0€99 and 3€/month.
Infinite Flight subscriptions are still the same here.

Scenery and more aircrafts you get over time, they are working all the time on it.
It is way more worth than your paid 5$.
Things changes, fluctuation ;)

Good example, I paid some day 1$ for WhatsApp, and now it is for free.
Who cares.

2 Likes

More scenery? We have the whole world in Infinite Flight!

Bruh I purchased it new for 5 euros like a week ago. If only I would have been patient. Anyways, see it as a donation to the hard working fellas behind it all.

IT’s awesome! Trink of all the new Pilots that will fly inverted in your Airspace on the expert Server…
What a Deal! <3

1 Like

I don’t have a subscription I find it to expensive

I’ve had this game for a while I got it when it was free! I can’t remember the year it was. I’m waiting for the online Subscription promotion cause there’s no way I’m paying that much money montly for a phone/tablet sim game…

2 Likes