Infinite Flight Interviews Thread

Logo made Wild Binary
Welcome to the Official IFI Thread
Moderator approved by Tyler
This thread is where you can request an IFC Member to be interviewed by us! Most Mods, Devs have already been interviewed by the great IFN, Here at IFI we do Interviews for everyone, for example Interviewing AeroSync VA Owner! We will ask them questions you guys requested! We do great big interviews for this great community! But Don’t expect your request to be interviewed first lots of people are sending in recommendations i will go in order!

Current Staff

Owner- @Rowdy_Kepler
Head Moderator & Interviewer @OJFam
Interviewer-Editor @Samuel_Szeto
Interviewer- Editor/Head Trainer @Delta_Alpha_Lima
Interviewer- Editor @Boeing747-8
Interviewer- Editor @Declan_O
Interviewer- @Arjun_Dayal
Interviewer- @K3v1nxu

Join our Staff

http://infiniteflightinterviews.weebly.com/join-our-staff.html

Information on IFI

Infinite Flight Interviews is a Organization that will interview any Member, Mod, Dev on the IFC Forum! We have the best Interviews IFC will ever see!
IFI was also started by Rowdy Kepler on September 22nd, 2017

The IFI we are on Discord too! (Link on website!) Website is also Open if you want to go check it out! http://infiniteflightinterviews.weebly.com/

If you have any questions and or Concerns my PM Box is always open!

24 Likes

Very nice website 👍🏻 I think this is a great idea!

1 Like

Good idea, it wouldn’t let me submit a person to interview though… Even though I should obviously be the first one interviewed 😏. Just kidding, I’m trying to submit someone else :P

3 Likes

I suggest you interview @kevin_potthast heard he is a cool dude.

But like seriously, if you want to, I’m down.

5 Likes

ok what did it say exactly?

“please correct the highlighted fields”

1 Like

I don’t really see the point with this… but good luck anyways! :)

6 Likes

ill be getting a google form set real quick for the recommendations!

2 Likes

Ok Recommendations page is all set with a google form :)

1 Like

Made my submission. :P

1 Like

Interview the Regulars, the IFATC, the IFAE, IFAET, VA owners they will have interesting long stories. Newer people will have shorter things to be interviewed about.

4 Likes

Made my submission, wonder who I nominated…

1 Like

Haha yea i reviewed it thanks for the submission :)

1 Like

I did mine, would be interesting if he gets interviewed.

1 Like

We are in desperate need for another Interviewer/editor this is not a VA so don’t make that an excuse go and Send In an Staff application Everyone!

1 Like

Strangely similar to IFN. They do interviews as well. This kinda gives them a limited number of people to interview.

3 Likes

Don’t get discouraged! It’s great to know more people on the forum like this! Great idea!

4 Likes

My website for my VA is getting reviewed by Deer today, hope once I’m approved I can have an interview on here!

1 Like

Added you in the list!! You will be Pm’ed once we get to you in the list of Recommendations

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll be waiting patiently though! Take your time!

1 Like