Infinite Flight in a Nutshell

G’day all or Bonjour à tous, aloha, Hallo allemaal, 大家好, Hallo alle, Halló allir, Pozdrav svima, Halo semua, Καλησπέρα σε όλους, so today I present to you a project I have been working on for 2 weeks, hence the lack of posts of late. So what is it then? It’s basically Infinite Flight in a nutshell, enjoy.

image Multiple airports used

image Multiple aircraft used

image Multiple different times used

image All Servers

If you want to use my video for a YouTube video, Instagram post, etc please PM me. Also the video clips were intentionally left off beat to make the video seem calm at first. This video was uploaded to my YouTube channel.

37 Likes

Nice video! Love the scenery 👍

Wow that’s a hard landing at 00:15 😬

Seriously though, keep it up!

2 Likes

That landing was deliberately hard, thanks mate.

3 Likes

Apart from the absolutely bad Thai B747 landing that’s a really fantastic video, the cuts are well done, the footage is fantastic and the music is really fitting, a absolutely fantastic job, well done!

Thanks for sharing, could see this becoming an official video with some minor changes!

1 Like

So was the rest… 🙄😂

You can’t smoothly land a 717, trust me, I’ve been trying in solo on ‘final’ mode for the last half hour.

2 Likes

Jason watch out I’m coming…

@Ecoops123 I made my smoothies of landings in this video besides the Thai B744, also @JulianB thanks mate.

2 Likes

That was awesome! I especially loved the last 30 seconds. The moment at 1:39 was awesome!

1 Like

To be honest my favourite part that I love most from the video is everything onwards from 01:14. Thanks also mate. I have an idea for my next one…

1 Like

That is some amazing photage. Keep it up! :-)

1 Like

Saw this on YouTube and commented on it 2 hours before this post came out! #notificationsquad

2 Likes

Lol, I have had this post ready for 9 hours just chilling out in a PM.

Haha!

On a side note, what’s up with the 2 dislikes?

1 Like

Not sure why they disliked it.

That’s a awesome video @Qantas094 😀😄👍🏽

3 Likes

wow look at all those grease landing pretty GUD

1 Like

Great video! Wouldn’t mind seeing more of these!

1 Like

Maybe the next Infinite Flight Trailer. Just get rid of that absolutely trashed landing at the beginning. 😀✈️🛫🛬🛩💺

2 Likes

Neat video. Some of those landings were a tad rough 😂

Do you happen to have a longer video of the flash flight timelapse?

2 Likes

I mean it is meant to be infinite flight in a nutshell

2 Likes

I feel you on the 717. I always have to go around six times before I just settle for a bad landing

3 Likes