Infinite flight in 32bits

< is issues only. Please refer to pinned FAQ of the category before . General questions or similar should be posted in any of the other categories.>

Hello, good night all. My question will be brief. I recently installed IF on a 32-bit Android device and 3D airports do not appear even the new 330-300. Does anyone know if this will ever have a solution? Or that you at least allow the use of the 330-300 as is the case with the 777-300. Thanks!

2 Likes

you should have a 64-bit proccessor unfortunately

Infinite Flight has officially stopped support for 32 bit beginning with the 21.1 update, and all updates since would have required you to use a 64 bit capable device. Unfortunately for you, as the A330-300 came with the 21.4 update, you would not be able to have it on your phone as a result of being only 32 bit capable. There is no solution, and I don’t think there will be as far as the developers are concerned.

1 Like

ifyou want more information
check out this link

Will the game stop working on these devices? …

No it will not. All that you will experience is that you would be stuck on 20.3 and not more than that.

3 Likes

For the time being, no. However the developers have not confirmed whether they plan to continue supporting 32-bit devices on version 20.3 in the long term.

Any updates from 21.x will no longer be supported on 32-bit devices. Infinite Flight now requires a device with a 64bit processor and Android 7.0 or newer.

Visit the thread below for more information:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.