Infinite Flight Global Samsung tablet S3

Hi guys. Anyone here running IF Global on a Samsung tablet S3 or any other Android tablet? If so can it handle the sim on High settings. I know that the sim runs brilliantly on the Ipad. But I’m more used to Android. I have no idea about apple products and I prefer Android. Any thoughts? Thanks guys.

If you find it here then yes you can get advice from other community members

By the way welcome to the forums. Check this post out while you’re at it ;)

Have a great time here

Okay, the Tab S3 should work awesomely great with Infinite Flight’s high processor demands, so you should be good if you’re considering it.

1 Like

I’ve had mixed luck with samsungs in the past. I am not familiar with the S3 though. I do see it on the list Matthew posted.

The biggest thing is to reboot your device prior, turn off background apps that steal bandwidth like twitter, facebook, and the forum, and remove any bloatware that is killing your CPU.

3 Likes

I just bought the Samsung S3 tablet last month (Costco often has deals on them, which is where I got mine). Everything runs perfectly on all of the highest settings. Battery is great as well. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Thanks Matthew. Much appreciated.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I run IF in a Samsung tablet S3 and is and excellent choice. It runs perfectly with all settings at max.

1 Like

The S3 beats my Shield.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.