Infinite Flight Global: New York JFK- Istanbul Atatürk- Turkish Airlines 777-300ER (Timelapse)

7 Likes

Please consider adding more substance to your post. Posting a single YouTube link does not add anything meaningful to the forum environment and instead clogs up the wall. If your topic barely surpasses the 20 character minimum, chances are that it’s not worthy of posting.

There are a lot of resources available detailing how to create a productive and constructive topic. I suggest you have a look through the #meta category. :)

Thanks!

10 Likes

Sorry, I’m new to this account and accidentally posted without saying anything. Anyways this is just a time lapse I made from my flight yesterday from nyc to Istanbul. Hope everyone enjoys

Why you cruise 20,000 feet

1 Like

Most of the Flight was while I was sleeping and I didn’t want to get up 45 Mins before landing and decend an extra 15,000ft

The flying was not very professional…
But that aside, that is truly fascinating! I watched it all, great stuff. Just out of curiosity, you have a 9 hour video file on your device?

4 Likes

That hurts just thinking about it, taking up so much space on my device

1 Like

Yea lol I just got a new 64 gig iPhone but I’ve already deleted the full 9 hr video. By the time I was finished it took up almost 10 gigs of storage

1 Like

A famous Quote by Misha…

“Hi. Please add more depth to your posts in the future. We appreciate good discussion on this forum, and as a dolphin or a bee could learn to paste a link, it doesn’t suffice.”

20,000ft cruising altitude on a 10-hour flight?
Seems legit🤔

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.