Infinite Flight Global Expert Pilots | Aspire to the Blue Sky, Create Brilliance | 2021 Official Thread

Thank you @CptJu and @Jackey_Fang for your support.

3 Likes

Itโ€™s honor to join this VO !

Very Thanks to Kuan and other staffs ๐Ÿ™ƒ

2 Likes

Thank you very much @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX! We are honored to have you

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!
Nice new thread๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Thank you @Piggywu! ๐Ÿฅณ

1 Like

IFGEP Sunday Event

VILK-VIDP

Special thanks for attending @Kuan_H @Anthony_Morgan @Rashya_Keitaro @Eden_Tan

Join Us now!

7 Likes

IFGEP Event with @AirChinaVirtual

EGLL-EBBR

Thanks for attending @Anthony_Morgan @Rashya_Keitaro @Syncline!

Join Us Now!

8 Likes

Sorry, but I have no acses to Web because Russian goverment bloked it, what can I do?
(I am AFLV pilot)

1 Like

use a vpn and connect to the US or something

okโ€ฆ
I will try, but some later)

1 Like

IFGEP Event

LEBL - LEMD

Thanks for attending @Kuan_H @Juiceinaglass @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @CaptFoo @thessaboy

Join Us Now!

7 Likes

IFGEP Event with @AeroflotVirtual

WSSS - WMKK

Thanks for attending @Kuan_H @Piggywu @Yasin_S @Fat_Albert_512 @PilotA320 @Alejandro_Arias1 @kit_v_kapushone @zion89 @Alexorlov!

Join Us Now!

10 Likes

Hello everyone:

We have made some adjustments to our team recently. Please let us welcome @thessaboy to join our team as a Graphic Editor.

In order to provide a better understanding of aviation knowledge in our VO, please let us welcome our new Education Officer @CaptFoo, who will assist @CptJu in order for us to have a better VO experience!

Thank you all for reading and have a happy day.

IFGEP-CEO-Kuan H

Join Us Now!

5 Likes

IFGEP SUNDAY EVENT

LFPG - EGLL

Special thanks for joining @Kuan_H @Anthony_Morgan @CptJu

JOIN US NOW!

3 Likes

June 5, 2021 is the seven-month anniversary of the establishment of IFGEP. On this occasion, on behalf of the VO, I would like to extend my sincere greetings and gratitude to all shareholders and employees! I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all users and friends who have given the company a lot of support for many months! Looking back on the development process in the past seven months, with the support of all the shares and the efforts of all employees, the VO has successfully passed the start-up period of the VO and has made great strides towards a period of vigorous development. For seven months. We have grown from a few employees when we started a business to a medium-sized VO with dozens of employees. I have witnessed the tremendous changes in the company over the past seven months, and I am proud of the rapid development of the VO from the bottom of my heart. All of this comes from the joint efforts of all employees. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It is because of your wholehearted efforts, hard work, no complaints, and aggressiveness that IFGEP can achieve todayโ€™s achievements!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.