Infinite Flight Global Airport Tracking Thread

Thanks for that! It may have been some minor changes but when someone is editing all the airports in Ireland I knew I had to take the chance and ask :) thanks again Ethan ✈👍

1 Like

helloooo IFC, heres what ive arranged for this month’s update:

KVDF - Tampa Executive

KFIN - Flagler Executive

KAPF - Naples Muni

X13 - Carrabelle Thompson

2RR - River Ranch Resort

PAPB - St. George

i also did a mini “project” where i single-handily added all the missing airports in the Maldives

VRDA - Maafaru Intl

VRQM - Maavaarulaa

VRMU - Dhaalu

VRBK - Kulhudhuffushi

hope u guys enjoy these :)
ALSO PLEASE VISIT MY PROJECT ITS CALLED PROJECT FLORIDA GA AND ITS SUPER COOL

16 Likes

KSIY - Siskiyou County Airport

KEZI - Kewanee Municipal Airport

1Q2 - Spaulding Airport

13 Likes

KCHD - Chandler Municipal Airport

Hangars 1-5, Tie-Downs 1-285, Air Service Hangars, and Air Service Maintenance Hangars

Hangars 6-35

Quantum Helicopters Apron

KGRB - Green Bay International Airport (Home Airport)

North Tie-Downs 1-20, East Tie-Downs 1-15, Hangars 4-8, Executive Air Hangars 1-5, and Gates A1-B6

Flight Logistics Hangar 1-3, Jet Air Group Hangar 1-3, Hangars 1-3, East Tie-Downs 16-50

Hangars 9-28

Both of these airports will be included in the April update. KGRB went from 12 spawns to 159 roughly, and KCHD went from an autogen to around 585-595 spawns. They will both have Ground, Tower, ATIS, Departure, and Approach frequencies. Enjoy!

Thanks to @Claudio for the PR on KGRB, and thanks to @Ecoops123 for the PR on KCHD.

25 Likes

Coming very soon in the next scenery push, another whole country redone (again). Back in 2016 when I joined the team, I redid all the airports in my home country: Panama. Almost 5 years later, the project was reopened again to fix/redo/adjust all the airports, calling it “Project Panama: The Reboot.”

Despite redoing them all, only one airport will surely stand out from the rest: Tocumen International Airport (PTY/MPTO). The main gateway to Panama and hub of Copa Airlines, this airport is the jewel of the project, now with improved markings for Terminal 2, previously done with what the charts showed back then and with the little work done back in 2019, so they were not done 100% accurately. Let’s say I’m just preparing everything for the updated Copa Airlines livery in the 737-800, if it’s ever happening.

Close ups

Below you can see the other airports in Panama:

Other airports in Panama

Finca Ceiba

Finca 45

La Cabezona

Finca 67

Ingenio Santa Rosa

Puerto Armuelles

Punta Cocos

José Ezequiel Hall

Chitré Alonso Valderrama

Changuinola “Capitán Manuel Niño”

Calzada Larga

Chame

El Trapiche

Enrique Malek

Enrique Adolfo Jiménez

Fernando Eleta

Garachiné

Augusto Vergara

Jaqué

Chame Mayor

Miraflores

Albrook “Marcos A. Gelabert”

San Miguel

Puerto Obaldía

Panamá-Pacífico

Pedasí

Bahía Piña

Penonomé

Raúl Arias Espinoza

El Real

Rubén Cantú

Sambú

Scarlett Martínez

Álvaro Berroa

El Porvenir

Wannukandí

Back in 2016, it took me almost a month to complete this project, the reboot took me 2 days.

This is how Panama looks with all the airports. I hope you’ll like the new editions like I do!

23 Likes

KSWF - Stewart International

New York State

@SB110

17 Likes

OH MY GOD that is AWESOME! Thank you so much Ethan! I’m so exciteddd, definitely going to enjoy my home airport and fly there a lot 🤩

3 Likes

O69 - Petaluma Municipal Airport, CA

Redone for @lucaviness

Ramp

Mangon Aircraft, Petaluma Pilot Training, Two Niner Diner, and Tie-Downs.

This airport went from two spawns to well over 200! My last GA airport for a while as I move on to African and Saudi Arabian airports. Enjoy ;)

14 Likes

YMAV - Avalon Airport

The airport has been reworked to fit the Airbus A330 (operated by Air Asia X to Kuala Lumpur)

(South West of Melbourne, Australia)

Terminal Stands

13 Likes

Azerbaijan

UBBN - Nakhchivan Airport

New Runway and Military apron, small other fixes

Russia

UMKE - Medovoye

UMKS - Strelnya

XRKD - Enem

XRKH - Maykop / Khanskaya Air Base

XRKM - Maykop / Oktyabrskiy

The entire airfield can be used as a runway irl

United States

K52 - Monroe City / Cpt Ben Smith Airfield

KBVU - Boulder City Muni

S28 - International Peace Garden

A small northern part of this airport is located in Canada

11 Likes

Kazakhstan

6 weeks. 29 airports.

I took on the task to complete all plausible airports in Kazakhstan, with each airport I realized how fun and valuable they were over random US airports.
Needless to say, it was a hell of a journey, from the first airport to the last.

Credit To @Tsumia for the collage

Two airports had to be left out due to lack of aeronautical information and / or poor imagery. They may be added in the future

21 Likes

Sao Paulo Catarina Executive Airport

First big airport I’ve redone after a long time. It’s the first Executive airport in Brazil, and opened in 2019.

15 Likes

Great job! 👌😎👏

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

H96 - Benton Municipal Airport

7V7 - Red Cloud Municipal Airport

@Claudio

KFWB - Branson West Municipal Airport

KBYL - Williamsburg-Whitley County Airport

Runway 20 is LOC equipped, nav edited by yours truly (first nav edit).

KKNB - Kanab Municipal Airport

13 Likes

Arthur N Neu Airport (CIN/KCIN)

GA Tie-Downs 01-03

GA Tie-Downs 04-13

Hangar 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, 1-5, 1-6, 1-7, 1-8, 1-9

Hangar 2-1, 2-2, 2-3

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 1.16.54 PM

I am proud to announce that KCIN will be making its way into the May update! I hope y’all enjoy it!

16 Likes

DBBB - Cotonou - Cardinal Bernardin Gantin/Cadjehoun Intl - Cotonou, Benin

DBBB’s apron layout was changed completely recently, so I reworked it from scratch. This airport serves the cities of Porto-Novo and Cotonou. If you’re looking for some cool routes, Air France sends the A332 and 772 from Paris, and Turkish sends a 737-900 from Istanbul.

Ramp Close-ups

West Ramp

Military Ramp

DBBB Mil Ramp

East Ramp (Airline gates)

DBBB East Ramp

Full Ramp

DBBB Full Ramp

This airport will be included in the May update. Special thanks to Lester, Bruno, and Mauricio! I am also updating the ILS for Runway 24, which will be included in the update. Enjoy! Now back to Saudi Arabia.

22 Likes

LTCW - Hakkari-Yüksekova Selahaddin Eyyubi Airport, Hakkari, Turkey

A small domestic airport in the south-eastern corner of Turkey, served by Turkish Airlines from Istanbul, and AnadoluJet from Ankara, coming in May’s update.

13 Likes

Ostend–Bruges International Airport

A big commercial airport in Belgium, mainly a hub for TUI Fly.

14 Likes

Here come a few airports:

EFHF - Helsinki - Malmi Airport

Main GA airport in Helsinki, located on the approach path for runway 33 in EFHK.

DIAP - Abidjan - Felix Houphouet Boigny International Airport

Biggest airport in the Ivory Coast, receives flights from Europe and is the hub for Cote D’Ivoire Airlines.

VVDN - Da Nang International Airport

Third biggest airport in Vietnam, receives flights from all over eastern Asia and is a hub for Vietnam Airlines.

14 Likes