Infinite Flight Global Airport Tracking Thread

It’s still badly edited

1 Like

Yikes! What did I just walk into here? Was hoping to see nothing but great news.

4 Likes

RODN Kadena Air Base Okinawa, Japan
Details: Projekct Japan

7 Likes

KGSO Piedmont triad airport,
great for flying out in small regional jets like CRJs.
Not finished yet, though some progress has been made.
Will take at least another month

2 Likes

OIHS Shahrokhi Airbase, Hamadan, Iran
A pur military 10k Runway Airfield.

Overview:

North shelters:

South East Apron:

2 Likes

Has anyone considered working on the new Dakar airport Blaise Diagne in Senegal?

1 Like

Awesome layout! Ill be sure to visit the airbase

1 Like

I was told it is finished and they are just waiting on the next update to put it out there

Really? Again I will state this. Just check with map.airportediting.com. Everything currently in the sim is listed there. Kilt also maintains a handy dandy set of maps that contains all the completed airports for every country or US state, as well as a bunch of other charts for aircraft, liveries etc. Please look these things up on your own. Instead of editing airports we have to repeat ourselves to answer the same few questions almost daily. There is a reason we tell people not to post in #thirdparty:developer unless they are contributors. Seriously y’all.

Ryan

Airport Editing Coordinator

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Project Kennedy:

Update #1

24%20PM

Decided to tackle KJFK and redo it completely from scratch. Began cutting holes into this one large taxiway. I’ve also added a few taxiway edge lines.

Stay tuned for more updates! :)

15 Likes

LEZL Seville Spain Airbus A400M assembly

overview:

Civil Apron:

Airbus:
LEZL-Airbus

4 Likes

KGSO
grafik

KSUU
Travis Air Force Base, California:

KTCM
McChord Air Force Base, Washington:

1 Like

Project Kennedy:

Update #2

Most of the outskirts of the airport are complete. Time to work on cutting out the inner field and terminals.

4 Likes

Project Kennedy:

Update #3

04%20PM

JFK is shaping up nicely!

All holes are cut into the large taxiway. I’ve also added the terminals and miscellaneous buildings surrounding the airport. Time for the taxiway edge markings! :)

12 Likes

Unnecessary surfaces. :ban:

2 Likes

I’ve been flying around and noticed something at EPKK. As some of you may know the airport got a brand new terminal building in 2016, but the IF surface seems to be showing the old terminal in dark. I don’t know if this is because this airport had been made before the new terminal or if the background file was outdated and displayed the old terminal, cheers.

This isn’t the appropriate outlet to report something like this. The airport will be edited/updated by a member of the team soon though.

Thanks for letting us know.

Nathan H
Airport Editing Supervisor

@Ryan

1 Like

I’m not really sure what your issue is with the airport. It was completed in 2017, so if the terminal was shown in the imagery the editor used, it was drawn. It is quite possible that the underlying satellite imagery does not show the terminal (some areas are quite outdated). Please refrain from posting anything in a #thirdparty:developer category, especially if the issue isn’t concrete like an elevation, or similar.

Ryan

1 Like