Infinite Flight Global Airport Tracking Thread

I’ve been doing plenty of work in China recently, quite a bit to share!

ZBAL - Alxa Left Banner - Bayanhot Airport, Inner Mongolia

阿左旗巴彦浩特机场

One of the airports of the Alxa League, served by Joy Air and China Express.

ZBAR - Alxa Right Banner - Badanjilin Airport, Inner Mongolia

阿拉善右旗巴丹吉林机场

Airport 2 of the Alxa League, served by just Joy Air to Bayanhot.

ZBEN - Ejin Banner - Taolai Airport, Inner Mongolia

额济纳旗桃来机场

The third and final airport of the Alxa League, served by Joy Air to Xi’an and Bayanhot again.

ZLDL - Delingha Airport, Qinghai

德令哈机场

A small airport in the northern stretches of Qinghai province, only served by China Eastern Airlines to Xining.

ZUTR - Tongren Fenghuang Airport, Guizhou

铜仁凤凰机场

A little busier this time, served by many airlines including China Eastern, Loong Air, Juneyao Airlines, Hainan, and Colorful Guizhou Airlines to name a few.

19 Likes

OSLK - Bassel Al-Assad Intl
مطار باسل الأسد الدولي

This airport serves Latakia, the principal port city of Syria. The airport is named for Bassel al-Assad, son of the late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad and brother of the current President Bashar al-Assad.

13 Likes

KPGD - Punta Gorda

A commercial airport on Florida’s west coast, which is a hub for Allegiant.

13 Likes

8FL2 - Kiever

A small, private airstrip.

FA83 - Orlando North Airpark

A quiet airpark in Orlando with many hangars.

12 Likes

LTAJ - Gaziantep Intl, Gaziantep, Turkey

Airport serving the turkish city of Gaziantep. I reworked this airport from scratch as it was outdated. I’ll also be updating the ILS for Runway 28.

Ramp

Before + After

Before:

After:

OEHW - Hawtah Airport, Hawtah, Saudi Arabia

Project Saudi Arabia

A small Saudi Aramco airport.

Ramp

OEHW Ramp

The above will be included in the May update. Enjoy!
Coming up next: Saudi Naval Air Bases, and some Egyptian airports.

18 Likes

hello IFC, two more airports from me since my last post here!

KGGP- Logansport/Cass County Airport

Ramp

KBYI- Burley Municipal Airport

Ramp

These two airports will be added in the May update. I’ve also been working on Project Florida GA, so expect to see my first airport from that (KHEG in Jacksonville) here soon!

12 Likes

ESNV - Vilhelmina Airport - Sweden

7 Likes

KTRI - Tri-Cities Regional Airport

A commercial airport in Tennessee.

13 Likes

OKBK (V2) - Kuwait Intl - Kuwait City - Kuwait

I redid this airport back in September; however, a culmination of new imagery, a few issues with the original design, and requests from the community brought my attention back to this airport. Many updates, fixes, and changes have been made in V2. The next time this airport will require work, will be when imagery of the new runway, control tower, and terminal 2 is available!

The Entire Airport

Terminal 1, Terminal 5, and the Western Stands

OKBK V2 Terminal 1, Terminal 5, and Western Remotes Final

Terminal 4

General Aviation Terminal

GA Terminal Final

Cargo City Apron 2

Original Cargo Apron

Old Cargo Apron Final

Southeast Stands

OKBK Southeast Apron Final

16 Likes

small update on this one:

by special request of @Usman_A, yes it is all in

17 Likes

88NV - Black Rock City

This airport is located on the Black Rock dry lake, it is built periodically to serve the temporary city where the Burning Man event takes place. The airport serves GA and charter aircraft. To fall into the same rabbit hole I fell into: Burning Man - Wikipedia, Black Rock City Airport | Burning Man

1L3 - Searchlight

This airport was originally built as an emergency alternative for Nellis AFB, in 2015 Bill bought the airport with the intent of creating a residential airpark. In 2017 the airport started operating commercial UAVs and became the first fully operational commercial unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)-focused research and development park in the USA.

0L9 - Echo Bay

This airport is located in the Lake Mead National Recreational Area.

06FD - Grass Roots Airpark

This airport is home for the Low & Slow Flying Club, a hangar lot community with a 1920s vintage style.

8 Likes

@Ecoops123 EIDW new runway is nearing completion. Have you started work on it to be added to the game

No. Scenery has to be sufficient enough for it and the taxiways to be added and any other changes

3 Likes

(already said in PM)

For the record for anyone else interested, this is the current most up to date imagery that Dublin has with our software (SAS). We have to wait for the runway to be complete. pretty much the same story as Brisbane sadly! Blame google!

7 Likes

CYYC has been reworked :)

Originally posted here:

24 Likes

KGPT - Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport

A big airport in southern Mississippi. Delta, American, United and Allegiant fly there.

14 Likes

OEJF - King Faisal Naval Base, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Project Saudi Arabia

Larger naval base just south of Jeddah. Project SA is chugging along, slowly but surely. Some larger ones coming up next!

Aprons

Main Ramp

Central and Northern Apron

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 4.22.29 PM

Thanks again to Major Tom who was a big help with this airport.

16 Likes

KPIE - St Pete-Clearwater Intl

My second class Bravo airport and my biggest airport so far. This airport serves Pitsburg and is mainly operated by the Allegiant Air A320s and the USGC C130s. Special thanks to @Steven_Tellmann

Terminal

Hangars

USGC

FBOs

17 Likes

looks great!!

3 Likes

ZBTL - Tongliao Airport, Inner Mongolia, China

通辽机场

A medium sized airport in the southwestern suburbs of Tongliao, served mainly by Air China, China Express, Tianjin Airlines, and China United, with a few others.

21 Likes