Infinite Flight Global Airport Tracking Thread

I didn’t take a break after finishing LTFM, and I went on to redo another important airport in the Middle East: Dubai International Airport (DXB/OMDB).

The new version of OMDB had fixes in everything: spawns, markings, taxiways, frequencies, etc. Unlike LTFM, this new version weighs 800KB. It also includes new hangars for Emirates.

With the renovation of the 777 family currently available in IF, the airplane will be more enjoyable in this airport. You can expect this in the next scenery push!

More Details

18 Likes

While checking spawn informations for EKCH on a remark of @JayRex it turns out that Copenhagen-Kastrup needs a major rework. Not for gurantee that I will make it till nmext update, but I have started with it:

Tom IFAET

16 Likes

Thank you Tom :-) I look forward to see your work.

EKCH KAstrup/Copenhagen Denmark

Overview:

Details

North West

North East

East (Cargo)

South (GA)

The Airport makes excessive use of red and blue markings. They are not rendered in IF yet, despite the editing tool we are using suports them.

16 Likes

Good work Tom!

2 Likes

HESX Sphinx International Egypt

ILS and Fixes will be added as well, but couldn’t been guranteed to be in the same update

5 Likes

VTSS (Hat Yai International Airport)

Overview:

Commercial Apron:

GA Apron:

Editing Time-Lapse:

8 Likes

Fun little airport Kilimanjaro International, HTKJ. Services some of the most premier national parks and wildlife preserves of Tanzania as well as Mount Kilimanjaro. Takes a daily A350 from Ethiopian and KLM seems to fly here seasonally as well.

10 Likes

Is there any chance of seeing KMSN (Dane County Regional) soon? I checked Github a few years ago and it was in progress, yet no update has been released. It makes me think that whoever was working on it never ended up finishing.

The airport is currently assigned to someone for almost a year. But so far he hasn’t reported any updates on it. If the situation continues like this, the airport will be put up for grabs.

3 Likes

I see, thank you very much. I would learn to do it myself, but I can’t if it’s already a wip.

Im not requesting anything but I have a slight concern with ORL. Orlando executive is currently named Orando which is a typo if someone can fix this :)

2 Likes

I will give a check on that. Thank for letting us know.

3 Likes

Ofcourse anything to help with :)

I can confirm there is a misspelling. I will tell Bruno or somebody to fix it.

2 Likes

Thank you boss just wanted to make sure everything is correct

3 Likes

Tiny little airport, took a long time to get through approval (this is my second airport from when I started IFAET lol), CYCK Chatham Kent Municipal. This is a brand new airport to Infinite Flight. It is just East of Detroit near Lake Erie.

C__Users_paul__Desktop_Aiport Editing_Custom Scenery_Delete4_earth.wed.xml 17_03_2020 23_51_21 (2)

Not-very-much more details

C__Users_paul__Desktop_Aiport Editing_Custom Scenery_Delete4_earth.wed.xml 17_03_2020 23_52_03 (2)
The area on the top left is all gravel grass and hangars. I didn’t realise this (I thought it was concrete) until a very late stage 😅

4 Likes

I know KSMF was recently redone, does anyone have pics of that?

Pic Credit to Mauricio

It was redone 2 months ago, so not exactly recent.

3 Likes

Awesome! thanks, this is my home airport so I was curious as to what it looked like in development.

Yeah I know but I meant to ask when the update first came out and I forgot

1 Like