Infinite Flight Global Airport Tracking Thread

Here is one @portervirtual might be interested in, CYTZ has been rebuilt from the ground up, some improvements that have been made include:

1. Removal of closed and stripped away runway
  2. Modernization of gate structure
  3. GRE addition for run-ups
  4. Frequency Information Updated
  5. Addition of missing spawns

Some other minor changes have also been made.

Additional Images

Screenshot_307

8 Likes

for those starting in the Hurican hunting season, here is your home base (after next airport update):

KMGE Dobbins ARB

for more Details see here.

3 Likes

Absolutely breathtaking. Been waiting for this ever since global came! Excellent work!

EVJA Jūrmala Airport, Latvia

2 Likes

ELVA Liepāja International Airport, Latvia

EVVA Ventspils Latvia

with those done previously all Internation airports in Latvia are done now.

1 Like

Hey, I have totally forgotten about KSTP - St. Paul Downtown Holman Field.

Airport Overview

Main Apron

Southwest Part of the Airport, mostly GA Hangar/Ramp
KSTP3

North Part of the Airport, mostly GA Hangar/Ramp, include ANG Ramp area

Airport Overview n-App

That’s all.

2 Likes

VOBL- Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore

This airport has been given a touch-up with, it being brought up to today’s standards and how it really is in real life. Starting January 1, 2020, British Airways will operate the A350 between London and Bangalore [We hope to see it soon in IF ;)]

OVERVIEW

Old
New

Apron-I
Old
New

Apron-II
Old
New

Rework dedicated to @lakshit_bedi

4 Likes

Looking good @Ayush_Mathur

2 Likes

EVRS Spilve, Latvia

and diverent part of the World:

OMFJ Fujairah, UAE

Overview:

Details

Main Apron:

FUIAA Apron:

and just a partial update at OMRK Ras al Khaimah, UAE

1 Like

Woah! That’s detailed, thanks for your hard work and dedicating it to me. Appreciate it.

Can’t wait for the next airport scenery update. :)

1 Like

Well, it has been a loooong time since I last posted in this topic. Still, during the time of my absence I’ve been working continuously in many airports, but recently I dropped support from most of them because I can’t “control” them all at once, so I focused my attention those that are part of 2 projects and another group formerly called “Other airports” which are now promoted to a new level of priority which I call “Group of 7,” like the annual summit where the leaders of the most advanced economies meet.

Today I want to present one of the G7 airports: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta.

The world’s busiest airport has had a complete redo with new spawns, frequencies, taxiways, markings, etc. I just finished this airport and it’s ready to be uploaded to the database. You can expect the new version in the next scenery push.

8 Likes

Very exllecent airport, Bruno.

1 Like

After months of deliberating, the frustration accumulated and the tragic circumstances finally forced my hand. Tocumen Airport’s Terminal 2 was inaugurated early this year, but since I mainly use Google Maps, I had a huge block in the way since the imagery was very outdated meanwhile the charts and other resources were up to date.

Seeing the airport I did in IF was a frustration, knowing that the real airport is completely different, so based on the diagrams from the airport’s master plan and the charts, to better know the current/planned taxiways, markings and the new gate numbering. It didn’t take me long, but finally the airport will have Terminal 2 in the next scenery push.

I’d like to present the new Hub of the Americas. Not only this airport is the among the main in Latin America and the hub for Copa Airlines, but also is the first airport I ever made.

New Terminal 2 with new markings and taxiways.

The already existing Terminal 1, also with new taxiways and markings around it.

• The gates on T1 are now numbered from 101 to 146, meanwhile the gates on T2 are numbered from 201 to 225.

• The markings and taxiway shapes may not be very accurate since the imagery is veeery outdated. I tried my best when drawing them!

• The gates’ positions may be not also accurate.

• Once Google decides to update the imagery, I’ll make another redo.

• Now it’s time for the Copa livery to be updated!

7 Likes

KAUS- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport

Re-done from scratch. Will be in the next airport push.

Overview:

Main Terminal:

South Terminal:

GA Area:

Cargo Area:

47%20PM

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Very happy to see the heavy international gates available at the main terminal now. :)

Thanks, Issac!

3 Likes

Hey, Gabe here again!

Two of my edited airport will be in the next update. KCHU and 55Y, those are located in southern-eastern Minnesota. Mostly regional airport and GA as well. Y49 is in Official Review after rejected the first time.

KCHU Overview:

KCHU Ramp Start Area (NW of the airport):

55Y Overview:

55Y Ramp Start Area (NE of the airport):
55Y2

That’s all, thank.

1 Like

St barts needs to be fixed. Yo can see the airport through the mountains and it really stuffs up your approach.

Not an issue to do with the editors :)

2 Likes

KMSY: New Orleans Louis Armstrong International Airport

Overview:

01%20PM

Main Terminal

20%20PM

New Terminal (under construction) and GA Area

29%20PM

Cargo Area and GA Hangars

Just for @Nathan :)

6 Likes