Infinite Flight Gives Up The Ghost

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

In update 20.1, Infinite Flight will say goodbye to the Ghost (or “Report”) to make way for a much-improved violation system. We have expanded on our violation model in an effort to simplify the way we moderate the online experience, removing any vague verbiage along the way. You’ll find grade table improvements, reworked violation messages, and more, all to take the guesswork out of violations and how they affect your Infinite Flight progression.

Read the full article →

337 Likes

Looks like a much needed replacement for the current system and that UI for the pilot message is so sweet…

Can’t wait!

30 Likes

Well thats better.

12 Likes

This is good.

7 Likes

Good change Now just because someone makes a little mistake, they won’t be kicked off Expert for a week

37 Likes

Wow very organized! Great Job IF team keep up the great work on getting our sim to the very next level🔥💯

15 Likes

Great change! It’s always tough trying to figure out what a new user is trying to say, whether they’ve been ghosted or just given some violations.

Looking forward to these new topics: Help - I’ve been level 3 violated!

49 Likes

Wow
This is awesome 😄

10 Likes

IFATC! Time to go on a ghosting spree before this goes away!
Just kidding, we only ghost as a last resort :)
Great article as always, Jason!

19 Likes

T h i s
U p d a t e
W i l l
B e
B e t t e r
F o r
E v e r y o n e

44 Likes

My question is will we still have that 5 seconds to slow down cause if I speed over 35knots for half a second will we still get the warning before a level 1 violation

8 Likes

You have 20 seconds to slow down, like it always has been. That’s about 300% more time than 5 seconds.

46 Likes

Ok thanks I think I will like this more. :)

8 Likes

That is very nice indeed

8 Likes

It’s not a change, it’s always been 20 seconds from warning > speed violation :)

21 Likes

Yes but I like this new system is what i was meaning but I also forgot how long it was till a violation so this is a nice reminder thanks.

6 Likes

This seems very cool! I love the new UI too!

5 Likes

Amazing! So glad this feature is coming no more (why was I ghosted threads)

6 Likes

Seems much more friendly!

5 Likes

This is so so so so awesome huge well done to the IF team this looks so futuristic!

5 Likes