Infinite flight froze and crashed

I was doing a flight from Dubai to Los Angeles and I was 2 hours and 30 minutes away till I noticed I wasn’t moving I tried touching my screen and nothing worked then I quickly pressed the home button and went back on infinite flight and it crashed so 13 hours for no reason anyone have the same problem or and solutions from anyone?

What device are you using and the OS?

1 Like

The newest iOS version and I’ve got and iPad Air 2

What were your graphics settings?

1 Like

This has also happened to me, I have the same device and OS version, i realised my graphics settings were too high, I lower them during cruise and I haven’t had an issue since.

Refer to the Device Compatibility thread here for more on the recommended settings.

1 Like

Hello,

This topic highlights things which you can do to mitigate the risk of crashes. I highly recommend you do read and do what is instructed.

1 Like

My iPad was cold that’s the thing , this had never happened to me

Few months back I was doing DXB-IAD when the WiFi dropped out for about 30 mins (from the provider not my fault haha).
When I went to check on the iPad it had frozen and wouldn’t reconnect.

1 Like

hi try to set your graphic settings lower or read the article that says everything to avoid this situation

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s responses safe flight everyone

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.