Infinite Flight friends list and add friends! (Suggestion, idea)

So quite a while ago I thought of an idea 💡I thought it would be a cool idea to have a friends list!
Here are some pictures I just made!

1. A button on the home page allowing you to access your friends list of the people you have added in live! This would be a great way to join your friends straight from the home page of the app! If you was to click on their name it would come up with all of their information including a ‘join game’ button!

1. The ability to add friends in live! With this you could simply change the HUD to the map and click on another players plane icon… this then like usual brings up all of their information along with the copy FPL option but then with the additional ‘+ add friend’ button!

It’d be great to let me know what you think of my idea!✈️💡

9 Likes

I’ll be friending everyone with this!

2 Likes

An intresting idea!

4 Likes

I say yes!

3 Likes

This is a features request. You need to be TL2 to make feature requests. Sorry.

6 Likes

Infinite Pilots created by @lollip is a separate app that does what you’re describing. I recommend purchasing that.

4 Likes

Ok! Will do, sounds great! But it would be so cool the have these options in-game!

I would prefer it on the Live menu instead of the main menu so it doesn’t junk it up for people like me who don’t have Live.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree with you.

1 Like

This would be a excellent feature !

1 Like

Oh yeah, I agree lol😂 I just wanted to give everyone an idea!

1 Like