Infinite Flight Frequent Flyer Program

Amazing idea! Definitely has my vote! Adding liveries for these tiers would be a pretty cool feature too

2 Likes

I like it. I think I put the Million XP tier first because it clearly lays out he baseline of the tier and gives the pilot a clearly defined goal to reach the first tier. Definitely not against naming the first one ‘Bronze’ and make the 10 million XP the top tier. Just would need to switch around the original tag colors in the OP.

3 Likes

Ryan,
You’re brainwashing the community with this feature request and making them remove there votes. I will also be removing a vote and voting for this, allot of effort went in to this post.

Great Feature,
Got My Vote,
Warm Regards,
305 ;)

6 Likes

Very well thought out and I love this idea . Surely got my vote on this one .

1 Like

Would be neat if the generic or Infinite Flight livery would be integrated based on the color scheme of your current tier!

1 Like

Just need to get the rest of the community who voted for the A350 to move their votes over here, as this is more practical. #justsayin’ 😜

20 Likes

Had a few votes lying around, for sure!

2 Likes

36 votes in 3 hours haha, nice post!
I really like this idea, as the current grading system is more based on regions and not global. I really like this and it is now the feature I want to see the most in Infinite Flight!

2 Likes

That’s what I thought! How cool would that be

2 Likes

How can you say such a thing 😱

4 Likes

I will echo everyone else by saying this is a brilliant idea!
Hope the violation rule wouldn’t push too many people towards flying in the casual server all the time, for me the best bits are interacting with ATC and especially when it is busy!
Voted.

1 Like

I don’t think it would push anyone off expert as that’s not the goal. The overall violation count and/or violation to landing ratio should keep those trying to be at least half way decent pilots moving towards the next tier. This isn’t a request to change the grade 1 through 5 requirements…the current levels should stay and be modified as Devs see fit (if they need modifying at all)…This is just an expansion beyond grade 5 with real incentives built in as you keep going.

1 Like

Great request! Got my vote ;)

1 Like

I’ll say it like this:

You just got my vote!
2 Likes

I really like this idea. But I’d like to give my opinion on the “Rewards” section. Mailing merchandise for free or giving discounts on subs isn’t quite pragmatic IMO for the FDS. Yes you could argue that they’ve handed out discounts and free extra months as rewards for their competitions in the past, but the frequent flyer program would most likely have numerous people qualifying for the Tiers. A guy buying a 1 year Pro sub and not using the app at all in the year (hypothetical) versus the guy who qualifies for the million XP club with the same sub are financial wise the same for the FDS.

So apart from rewarding them with appropriate color name tags with regards to their Tier, I’d suggest the devs create special liveries (in an aircraft of their choice) for each Tier which the club members can unlock and flaunt on the live servers. I’ve been trying to think of better rewards within the app but this is what I could come up with for now. What do you think? @Grizpac

3 Likes

Very valid points. The t shirt and free month ideas are just ideas. With the higher tiers taking so long to get to, it would be a rare, limited hit I think financially for FDS. That’s their call though.

2 Likes

Really like this idea. You definitely have my vote.
Here a member card idea. :)

JUST AN EXAMPLE :)

16 Likes

I would rather be gifted with actual things like you suggested, makes it worth the effort. Having the liveries would be cool but I wound the ever use them

3 Likes

I’m going to get 1 mil on United someday, almost halfway lol

1 Like

The only guy I know of who would even be near Platinum is Kuwait… (refer to IF leaderboard)

3 Likes