Infinite Flight for PC (Windows)? [Poll]

That’s the exact idea I came up with weeks ago. A computer screen is big enough to display the entire menu without having to scroll. Then you could see all the numbers (or even letters) associated with the commands in the sub-menus and easily click through them using keys.

3 Likes

Probably not a “Huge” user base, but here is the current market share: image

2 Likes

Windows 10 is about to be released. I would love to see Infinite Flight sitting right here at my start menu. The only problem is that i will quit studying C# just to play IF the whole day :smile:

4 Likes

actually a MAC version would be just great!!

6 Likes

True. Didn’t say any actual numbers, just the market share.

2 Likes

What do you mean settings on ios and android? Does that mean we will only beable to play on devices that have gyroscope sensors?

2 Likes

Oh. I have the same joystick for pc but works only for pc or ps3. also, the usb cable is shorter than you think,

2 Likes

Hi, sorry for my english i’m french.

I love IF but i can’t play long time because i’ve juste an iPhone.

If you make it i will be the most happy boy on the earth

Thank’s for all your Work

2 Likes

This would be awesome, but I want to play it on my Mac and not my windows PC where I can play X-Plane 10.

3 Likes

yes please! faster! i

1 Like

If it goes out on PC/Mac will there be a CD Rom edition?

No, that’s so last century… Everything can be downloaded online now. Not sure how Windows does it but Mac has the Mac App Store

1 Like

windows has the “play” store, of which I can’t figure out how it works…

That’s Windows for ya ;)

Same as any other app store Nick. If you’re running windows 8 or higher it’s a live tile on your desktop. You can still use it on legacy operating systems but, you have to sign into the web version using your microsoft network id (xbox live, hotmail, skype, msn etc etc account),

yes i would buy if there’s a MAC version…but i’m cool with what i have…

4 Likes

I have a suggestion that, not just have the simulator on PC but also have “Live Flight Tracking” I am a Real Life pilot and I use FlightAware for tracking flights near me and it would be really cool to be able to track flights on Infinite Flight Live.

1 Like

@ZachCurrin Check out www.liveflightapp.com :)

Would the new Windows 10 porting tools make it easier to put IF on Windows as well? It’d be great to finally run the latest version on my Windows phone and tablet as well as laptop :)