Infinite Flight for PC (Windows)? [Poll]

Thats already possible (yes, with infinite flight!) Check out Joysticks on iOS/Android over the network | LiveFlight Connect

Back to the topic: I feel like IF could be a great app for PC users, especially with multiplayer and atc already built in. Multiplayer could be crossplay, filling up the skies!

1 Like

Is this still being discussed?

1 Like

Would something like the surface pro work well? To have same type of gameplay as a tablet/iPad?

Hey! @Laura I’ve been hearing this all the time. When will it be out on PC and Mac!

Unfortunately I’ve not heard anything from the devs and I’m very curious to know what’s happening about this version. This would be soo great. Specially now that I just got a Mac!

Can we have info please !

Do you guys want to know what’s happening?

• O my god…yes NOW!
  • Urm don’t care

0 voters

1 Like

What is happening with this PC version @Laura?

2 Likes

Im wondering if you will have to pay for the app download on the PC version

2 Likes

I’ll start saving for a laptop so i can play when it comes out on IF

1 Like

Laura did boldly state that it will be for Windows PC and not for Mac.

1 Like

Isn’t a laptop run by Windows system

Lets be honest. Theres 100’s of messages asking for mac, and i doubt they would make one and not the other…

Also I can make my mac run windows easily

1 Like

Guys, please don’t tag Developers.

2 Likes

If Infinite Flight was added to PC that’s a great way to get people into FSX and XPlane11, because for its atrocious price, you are getting zilch compared to even FSX.

Seriously, you don’t even get realistic physics or cockpits like FSX. If you are going to go for realism, especially with a joystick on PC, IF would be considered no where close. IF would be classified as more of an Arcade game with a hefty price tag.

So go ahead, see if that gets you any new customers.

2 Likes

More work and increased competition would be good to get them to do stuff with the massive amounts of money they have.

I bet that Infinite Flight PC would have buildings and much better graphics.

Is this still something that is being considered or worked on?

1 Like

Thats the question we wan’t to know but Laura says things but doesn’t at all tell us if it’s happening aha

At the start I was interested but now… I’m kinda losing interest.

First of all, Infinite Flight is #2 based on ‘Racing’. I don’t think that it will get very far on PC, as X-Plane 11 has already boosted to the top in the flight simulator game, and the graphics, well, are 50% better than the current IF MAX graphics.

Second of all, If this would come earlier than primary updates (3d scenery, etc.) This would probably fall down to around #9 or #10.

And in a bonus:
Third of all, if we never get addons for IF that you can add then the app will probably become a bit boring (i mean like redesigned plane addons, new scenery addons, etc.)

I don’t see this going very far in the PC flight simulator world, but still, it’s a good concept.

But FSX doesn’t even have a crash animation lol.

As soon as you hit the ground or water on anything the plane just teleports up as if nothing happened talking about ‘realistic’.

At least in IF it says “CRASH” and it gives you a crash sound!

That’s pretty much the SAME as IF, and since it at least has realistic cockpits, it’s more realistic than IF.

I honestly can’t see IF being able to compete with other PC flights sims on the market already. People already complain too much about realism and scenery as a mobile sim.

1 Like