Infinite Flight || Fly into the Starz

Aloha Everyone! Over the last 2 weeks, I did several flights in the LAX region as during most of production, I had no live. Until today, the last day of filming, the entire film was made of Non-Pro aircraft, but at the last scene, you will find the marvelous A350.

image 2 Weeks
image USA and Canada
image Solo and Expert

Video

The best Photos will be uploaded to my new website, where all my screenshots will be archived.image ‎‎‎‎‎‎

Follow my Instagram, where I post pictures of my flights! image

Thank you for reading my post! I appreciate honest feedback in the replies below, or an entry in the poll attached. Thank you for your feedback!

Please Rate My Movie Out Of 10.

0 voters

© All images and videos are rightfully owned by @Starz unless otherwise specified, and are not to be used by any other member without approval from @Starz first.

16 Likes

Nice video! Watch out for the bank angle tho! Might get the passengers uneasy!!

1 Like

Was stuck with non-pro aircraft for most of it, so I couldn’t. Sorry!

2 Likes

Scenery is awesome, graphics are awesome, flow was awesome. It was also very creative. I like it

1 Like

Really like it, but if I had to critique something I would recommend more, and faster edits. Some of the slow parts of the song more drawn out shots are ok, but there were definitely times whare the pacing of the video, and music were very different. And if you try to cut more on beats in the music that makes it so, so much better, you actually did do that with a lot of your edits, but I suppose just more cuts, and if there all inline with the music is makes it feel super well paced…

I really like it though…

2 Likes

Thanks, school firewall, for immediately blocking this YouTube video…

Still giving it a 10/10 because @Starz made it.

Made by me
6 Likes

Thanks for the critique. For my next one, since I have a wider variety with Pro now, I’ll tune more of the beats properly! 😊

1 Like

Really nice movie! Some landing and tail strike issues in the second half of it, but otherwise well done! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

And that’s why you would never want to fly with me as your pilot ;)

1 Like

No comment ;)

Very nice 👍

I think, with the feedback mentioned above, you will do great at making videos from here on out :)

1 Like

That title is so good

Great Movie!

1 Like

Really nice video! I like it!

2 Likes

Nice video same song as the last video but I like it so keep using it haha 😂

1 Like

I like it, but some scenes are just wayyyyy too long; like the first one.

2 Likes

This is really a nice movie. The cinematics and the graphic visuals were incredible. This can definitely inspire people to get into aviation 🛫

1 Like

Its a great video, Starz! However I think that it is a bit repetitive as it always shows aircraft taking off.

Great effort, keep it up mate.

There’s a reason for that - it’s so you pay attention at school 😉

They can’t stop me lmao I developed a whole VA during school hours

All I can say is wow this is awesome