Infinite Flight // Fly Away

I can’t see me lovin’ nobody but you, for all my life…oh G’day there I didn’t see you there, I was too busy signing… Okay so today I’m proud to present my project that I have been working on for over 3 weeks now to you. Its taken me a long time to film, edit and export this video for you all to hopefully enjoy.

If you want to use a part of it please feel free to contact me, you guys probably hate this part down here so you are free to link it anywhere just credit me and tell me.

35 Likes

Really really nice video!

1 Like

Great video. If I’m going to be honest, there were two parts of that video where I almost cried. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Great video 👍

1 Like

Just, wow.

1 Like

Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

Wow Qantas back at it agian with another amazing video!

1 Like

Amazingly great Video! 🤘

1 Like

Now that @Qantas094, is what I call an amazing video. The music fits perfectly for me this time, and the cinematics were just beautiful.

Some feedback though: I think you used the scenic camera a bit too much.

1 Like

That video was very beautiful and nicely done!

1 Like

Really good video mate, you’re really improving! Keep up the good work 🤘

1 Like

i hate my school
Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 1.06.55 AM

2 Likes

Thanks guys, @Zach_inkling you’ll enjoy it once you’re home, trust me.

2 Likes

Fantastic vid!

It’s impossible to please everyone. Change something and someone else will complain. Everyone has different tastes 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Hence why I said “I think.”

And what if everyone said to change an aspect of the video? It wouldn’t exist if all the feedback was implemented 😂

@Eyesskyward, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Bravo is just giving constructive criticism. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways, I do agree with @AlphaSeven, try to use a variety of freecam views, instead of scenic, as it’ll give your video more uniqueness. I’d also recommended less fade transitions, and more instant transitions to the next scene, as the fades don’t really match with the style of the music.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s been well sorted by PM. Only thing is, there’s constructive criticism on every one of his videos and they just about all contradict criticism in other threads. Never denied anyone the right to their opinion.

I personally used the fade transition to give it a more calm feel while the song wasn’t at the chorus. I did have it originally as jump cuts but didn’t feel and sit well with me. In this video I used more free cam than I have in previous videos. Anyways thanks for the feedback though.

i was home