Infinite Flight Film | Here for You

Quotes to Remember: “Out of a mountain of despair, a stone of hope.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Infinite Flight Film

Something I put together last night. Sort of short, but I like it. :) Was taken on Expert Server with various aircraft and liveries. Some clips were taken from other videos on the channel, and many other previous flights, ATC sessions, and even IFATC Training Sessions from the past - @IF787 @AsternAviation :)

Hope you all enjoy it, and if you have any questions I am here. Sorry for the 1080p this time I was too lazy, but there are still 60fps so don’t worry.

17 Likes

Amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you. The main takeaway from this film is that IFATC is here for you, not here to work against you. That I feel is a common misconception in some users’ eyes that we have some kind of higher power that we like to use. Our job is to help you in the best way we can, and that is what we are here to do. :)

1 Like

One more thing:

I am aware the glitch on the A380 nose wheel in the replay mode, and yes I am aware that it made its way into the movie, haha. Guess you all will have to enjoy the slight adjustment in the nose wheel! Or maybe this pilot just decided to do that, who knows: 🤷‍♂️

Please do not DM me about it anymore, and reserve my DMs for matters that are professional, personal, aviation related, or hobbies I am interested in chatting about.