Infinite Flight: Farnborough Airshow 2016

Hello guys, As you are all aware before Christmas i said that i was going to hold an Airshow. This Airshow that i am going to hold will be at Farnborough in the London Region, i am proud to announce that planning for this event has commenced and i am taking requests for people who want to display. I forgot to mention that there is going to be Full ATC are event also smile emoticon Below i have attached a link for people who would like to show at the event! For anyone who would like to do ATC at the event please can the PM via Facebook Thanks Everyone!
PS: I will take Dash 8 Q400 Request if the update is out before i host the show!
Link for Display Requests:
http://goo.gl/forms/b7U6EVO99V

3 Likes

I just filled it out. I’ll be in a 748F.

When is it?

I’ll be flying in a 777-300ER hopefully! What if I wanna fly more than once? Or is it only once?

When is it so I can edited the title

1 Like

Just filled it out. I’m going in the p-38.

This topic does not suit the requirements for the #live:events category. Please see here for more information. Remember to include a specific time & date for your event, as well as a significant airport or location that you will be taking off from (or landing at if it’s a fly-in).

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I typed in edits when i put the post up so i had it in the General section, the date is yet to be confirmed as i am still taking responses off people but i will make a new topic with the date confirmed when i have closed the response form

The date is yet to be confirmed as i am still. talking responses, if you email infiniteflight.farnborough2016@gmail.com i can keep you up to date and let you know!

[quote=“Chris_Buckett, post:10, topic:25170, full:true”]
The date is yet to be confirmed as i am still. talking responses, if you email infiniteflight.farnborough2016@gmail.com i can keep you up to date and let you know!
[/quote] i’m still taking responses at the present

No. Farnborough actually has a Air Show every year. KLAX does not.

2 Likes

What Livery did you want to fly?

1 Like

The Boeing 747-8F House Colours.

1 Like

Cheers Mate, i will email you the list when it is released

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How did a mod not see this when it was posted? Seems like they hunt the forums and catch everything these days.
Of course this topic came before the best mods…🤔 @schyllberg and @NEO 👌

You can say that again :)

5 Likes