Infinite flight error

For me when I go to buy my subscription it says error anybody know???

1 Like

Picrure? Please?

1 Like

2 Likes

Try to close the app and then open it again, if that don’t work, turn your device complealty off by holding the power button. If that don’t work, reinstall the app (you don’t need to pay again if you delete the app)

1 Like

Thank you will try that now

1 Like

It might also be a good idea to sign out of your Apple ID/Google Play Store (whichever one you are on) and then sign back in, which may be causing the issue.

1 Like

You can try re-installing Infinite Flight 🤷‍♂️

That is pretty much a normal for me, what I suggest is going into settings, go to the App Store icon and view your account. Then head down to subscriptions Where you can find infinite flight then re-activate the subscription from there. This is what I do. If you don’t have an apple device then I don’t know but if you do I suggest doing this

Hello!

Are you on iOS or Android?

If iOS, this is most likely due to restrictions set for your Apple-ID. This can be checked on the device by going to Settings > Screen time > Content & Privacy restrictions > iTunes & App Store.

1 Like

No need to repeat what’s already been suggested.

2 Likes

oops! sorry!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.