When the game starts, the flight report is stopped. I have found many ways to overcome but not. my phone is ss note 4 android 5.1.1. I need help. thank you
Are you using a 3rd party app such as Infinite Passengers or in-flight assistant?
And welcome to the community :)
Please could you add more detail to your topic so then we could help you with ease.
As Maksim said, welcome to the community. Have a look at the beginners guide to the forum and how to post in the support section to anything Infinite Flight related (this does not include the use of 3rd party Apps).
Thank you for contacting support! First, don’t panic. We want to help you have the best experience possible. Most issues like slow performance, “lagging”, or crashes are minor and easily resolved. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory available. 1GB is the recommended amount.
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight.
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally.
- Disable active add or message blocking apps.
- Don’t install unapproved apps.
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device.
- Don’t install IAP unlocking apps like Freedom or LuckyPatcher. They won’t work and can cause problems that aren’t supported.
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device.
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower “Show aircraft count live” setting.
- Lower Aircraft or Water graphics setting.
If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.
As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.
If you still need help or have questions, reply with a brief description of the problem. Include reproducible scenario steps and also device make, model, and current operating system version. Screenshots are welcome so we can better assist you and get you back in the air!
Kind Regards, Sebastian
I do not use any 3rd party applications.
Vào 16-09-2017 14:28, “Insertusernamehere” <
firstname.lastname@example.org> đã viết:
Thanks for your help. Version endlessly fly 16.06 I downloaded and played
normally but since the release of 16.12 and 16.13 versions I have had such
errors. I have dealt with the initial installation of the phone and still
not fix torch
Vào 16-09-2017 14:42, “schyllberg” email@example.com đã
I’m Confused 🤷♂️ Has the problem been dealt with?!?