Infinite Flight Early Morning Close Up Plane Spotting At (EGGW) London Luton Airport (1080p60fps)

close up plane spotting for a chance to see the detail of the airbus that the guys at infinite flight have produced! hats off thanks for the flight simulation time and effort that makes this simulator what it is today. this is for you! enjoy!!

9 Likes

Loved the video! Really liked this style of spotting that real life spotters like Cargospotter etc use. Top notch! Although maybe you could use different camera angles sometimes for the sake of variety?

Thanks mate really appreciate the feedback. If you ever want to be in one of the videos shot just like this one feel free to message me and I’ll set you up to catch the shot 👊🏻

1 Like

I need airports with great at scenery i.e mountains etc so we can get a swing round in the approach and catch them on the way down if you know a few let me know

1 Like

Seattle would be the perfect example. Honolulu would fit in well with what you’re looking for too. As well as Kansai, where if you approach from the north and turn 90 degrees to the left to line up with RWY 06L/R then you pass over som mountainous region before coming in for landing on the man made island airport.

1 Like

Thanks pal 👌🏻

1 Like